May 27, 2017
Category: FSW-O

My Timeline is:
PPR : Oct 17, Oct 26 (glitch in system)
Passport Sent: Oct 19
Passport Delivered: Oct 20
CPC APPROVED: waiting
Return Tracker Activated: waiting

Photographs will be 6 months old on 5th Nov, 2017. Hoping to get the approval before that.
When did you get your stamped passports?

coolguy_dec

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Stream: FSW Outland
PPR Date: Oct 25
Passport Sent Date: Oct 26
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Oct 27
Passport Received by Office: don't know.
My CIC Approved Date: Waiting
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting
PP and COPR received: Waiting
Did you get you stamped passports. This will help me to calculate the time frame in my case

PriancaPan

Jul 25, 2016
Did anybody's application get approved today??

My Passport was delivered to CPC-Ottawa on 31st Oct. An agent confirmed that they have received my passport and that they will be sending it to me shortly. It's been 22 days and my status has still not changed to approved. I have to fly on the 9th Dec and need my passport back. I even tried emailing them my air tickets and asked them to expedite the PR Process. What are my chances of getting my passport back before the 9th Dec?

Last edited:

Nim27

Nov 16, 2017

My Passport was delivered to CPC-Ottawa on 31st Oct. An agent confirmed that they have received my passport and that they will be sending it to me shortly. It's been 22 days and my status has still not changed to approved. I have to fly on the 9th Dec and need my passport back. I even tried emailing them my air tickets and asked them to expedite the PR Process. What are my chances of getting my passport back before the 9th Dec?
I submit my passport on 31 oct 2017.
Still wait for approval.
No update yet.

josfkev

Nov 8, 2017

I am a CEC inland applicant. My passport was delivered on the 26th of October, got my approval on the 15th of November (exactly after 4 weeks). It's been a week since my approval; however, my tracker has not been activated yet. I gave IRCC a call an hour ago. The agent confirmed that they have sent out my passport to Canada Post today and it could take upto 24 hours before I can track it.

With reference to the current pattern, you should probably get your CIC approval today or tomorrow (I got mine at around 4.30pm). Once approved, it takes about 7 days before the tracker is activated (usually activated after 6.00pm). Since you have your iternary sent out, they might send yours faster, which means you will most likely get your passport before the 9th of December.

Good luck!

msayyad

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Atlanta, USA
NOC Code......

My Passport too was delivered on 31st Oct, no update since then. I had called yesterday and said the passports are sent to printing on Nov 16th.
No approval yet in CIC website and no news while other folks from 31st Oct and 1st Nov are seeing approvals as per myimmitracker

PriancaPan

Jul 25, 2016
I am a CEC inland applicant. My passport was delivered on the 26th of October, got my approval on the 15th of November (exactly after 4 weeks). It's been a week since my approval; however, my tracker has not been activated yet. I gave IRCC a call an hour ago. The agent confirmed that they have sent out my passport to Canada Post today and it could take upto 24 hours before I can track it.

With reference to the current pattern, you should probably get your CIC approval today or tomorrow (I got mine at around 4.30pm). Once approved, it takes about 7 days before the tracker is activated (usually activated after 6.00pm). Since you have your iternary sent out, they might send yours faster, which means you will most likely get your passport before the 9th of December.

Good luck!
Thank you josfkev and Congratulations! :)

pettessy01

Nov 21, 2017
Hi Everyone,

How long does it take to get your passport back once the status changes to approved.

Thanks in advance.
Based on what I can see from posts of the past few weeks, I'll say it takes about 5-8 days for the return tracker to get activated, a day or 2 after that to get the passport delivered to you depending on your location.

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
It’s on its way!

PPR Date: Oct 20th
Passport Sent Date: Oct 21st
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Oct 24th
MyCIC Approved Date: Nov 14th
Return Tracker Activated Date: Nov 21st at 18:03
PP and COPR received: Waiting
Can u send me tracker link

jesuscares

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2017
LANDED..........
23-11-2017
Last edited:

roq

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
My Application was approved today.

Stream - FSW Inland (visa required)
Passport delivered - 10/30
Approved - 11/22
Return tracker - Waiting

hkaur90

Nov 21, 2017

Good luck!
Since it has been dispatched to Canada Post would you be able to get it by Friday. I'm wondering cz my approval date is same as yours and I don't have access to track my passport.
Your reply Would be appreciated.

Thanks