Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
Same here. I got a PPR letter containing only my name and UCI, App no. It did not have my wife's name anywhere, so sent an email to CPC Ottawa to arrange a passport request for my wife in India. After 10 days they sent a letter for my wife PPR and guess what it did not have my wife'a name again on the latter, but it was mention on that to submit the passport in India at VFS. My wife went to submit it Officer at VFS said he cannot accept it because it doesn't have her name, my wife asked them to check application number and explained them whole scenario then they collected passport. So please email CPC Ottawa to arrange passport request for your wife in India. Without it she won't be able to submit.
Thank you! I've already emailed CPC Ottawa asking for instructions on how my wife can submit her passport at VFS in India. Waiting for a reply from them. Hope they reply soon.

Paramhooda

Jul 3, 2017
No. Just mine.
Right! They do not mention dependent's name anywhere on PPR. This is ridiculous because officers at VFS India are so mean. Anyways you send your passport meanwhile. I did the same I sent my passport first because at the day it gets approved, your wife will get her PPR. you must send ASAP.
Hope this helps!

Reactions: cbilgikar

cbilgikar

Jul 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
Right! They do not mention dependent's name anywhere on PPR. This is ridiculous because officers at VFS India are so mean. Anyways you send your passport meanwhile. I did the same I sent my passport first because at the day it gets approved, your wife will get her PPR. you must send ASAP.
Hope this helps!
Right. So once your wife got the PPR, did she receive an email (or did you) with another Annex A with her name and UCI on it? Or did you have to wait for CPC to send you a letter for your wife?

CANPR12

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Folks I finally received my passports today with COPR docs here is my timeline.

FSWO - Shipped passport from USA

21st Jun - PPR email
27th Jun - Passports shipped
28th Jun - Passports delivered
11th July - Passports received by CPC ( as per CIC)
14th July - Application Approved online
24th July - Passports mailed back (tacker activated)
25th July - Passports received with COPR docs. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My time line has been little over 4 weeks.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo

21st Jun - PPR email

congrats .

Paramhooda

Jul 3, 2017
Right. So once your wife got the PPR, did she receive an email (or did you) with another Annex A with her name and UCI on it? Or did you have to wait for CPC to send you a letter for your wife?
They will send a letter on registered email address on your account. And the letter they sent after 10 days after sending email to them, again had my name and my UCI but it had my Application number, mentioning to submit at VFS India. I called CIC to confirm is it for my wife they said yes it's for her.
But you should send your passport meanwhile she gets her letter because she will get a letter only when you get it approved after sending your Passport. and they did not send Anex A for her

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
any approvals for June 28-30 applicants?
I just noticed that the CIC status has been updated to read my application has been 'approved' and there is also a counterfoil doc# being generated...

osazee64

Jan 28, 2014
Same here. I got a PPR letter containing only my name and UCI, App no. It did not have my wife's name anywhere, so sent an email to CPC Ottawa to arrange a passport request for my wife in India. After 10 days they sent a letter for my wife PPR and guess what it did not have my wife'a name again on the latter, but it was mention on that to submit the passport in India at VFS. My wife went to submit it Officer at VFS said he cannot accept it because it doesn't have her name, my wife asked them to check application number and explained them whole scenario then they collected passport. So please email CPC Ottawa to arrange passport request for your wife in India. Without it she won't be able to submit.
You will need to land first before they can send instruction for your wife's visa, i called them about same issue and thats the reply i got.

vincenso

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Anyone had to send back their passport and/or CORP because of mistakes?
If so did you get them back afterwards and in how much time?
Thanks

Paramhooda

Jul 3, 2017
You will need to land first before they can send instruction for your wife's visa, i called them about same issue and thats the reply i got.
True though! They told me the same thing but I got a letter for her and I called them to confirm then they said its for her because My status is approved and they sent the passport for printing. I haven't got my passport yet. Same thing happened with my friend as his application got approved, his wife got passport request.

jasca

Jan 30, 2017

21st Jun - PPR email

Hi There - congrats on getting your passport!

Which city are you from? My passport return tracker was also activated yesterday but I have not received it :(

osazee64

Jan 28, 2014
True though! They told me the same thing but I got a letter for her and I called them to confirm then they said its for her because My status is approved and they sent the passport for printing. I haven't got my passport yet. Same thing happened with my friend as his application got approved, his wife got passport request.
ok lets wait and see//