+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
It's totally different for the residents of BC. All other provinces are receiving their passports in 30+ days, but in BC it's 1+ month
Yes, but my tracker just got active yesterday, and thinking am I able to receive my passport today...

prAnxiety

Aug 18, 2017
Yes, but my tracker just got active yesterday, and thinking am I able to receive my passport today...
My passport took three business days from Vancouver to Ottawa. I guess it will be the same to get it back. Do you have the tracking number for the delivery to CPC?

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
My passport took three business days from Vancouver to Ottawa. I guess it will be the same to get it back. Do you have the tracking number for the delivery to CPC?
I marked it down when I sent it to Ottawa. I knew it just arrived Richmond, so probably two more days to wait

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
My return tracker was activated yesterday. Here is my timeline
PPR and Passport sent via Canadapost: July 24th
Passport received: July 27th
Application Approved: Aug 21th
Return tracker activited: Aug 24th

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
My return tracker was activated yesterday. Here is my timeline
PPR and Passport sent via Canadapost: July 24th
Passport received: July 27th
Application Approved: Aug 21th
Return tracker activited: Aug 24th
Congrats! I was approved on 22nd as well but my tracker hasn't been activated yet.

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
Hello All please help. I got PPR email on August 6th sent my PP and photos delivered on Aug 17th. But i m in complicated situation as i put prepaid envelope as instructed with my current address. Looking at the trend i can expect my PP delivered back to me anywhere in September 2nd to 4th week. But unfortunately i m moving to a different address. Spoke to canada post and my landlord but no luck. Tried ECAS to change addrss doesn't work. Pls help how to change address?

gracefrankie

Aug 23, 2017
Hello All please help. I got PPR email on August 6th sent my PP and photos delivered on Aug 17th. But i m in complicated situation as i put prepaid envelope as instructed with my current address. Looking at the trend i can expect my PP delivered back to me anywhere in September 2nd to 4th week. But unfortunately i m moving to a different address. Spoke to canada post and my landlord but no luck. Tried ECAS to change addrss doesn't work. Pls help how to change address?
You can try calling CIC helpline for options or ask the mailing company to forward all your mail to the new address. You can also get in touch with whoever moves in and arrange something.

Reactions: induscan17

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mail forwarding works well with canadapost - approx 50$ charge for 4 months

Reactions: induscan17