+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Updates!!

The tracker hasn't been activated yet but I got an email from cic,seems to be the reply regarding my request last week.
It says that the case is finalized and the passport will be sent back on 8/25 via Canada post!
Oh yeah! !!if i receive it next Monday or tuesday ,it would be exactly one month ! Finally!

amysanyer

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Updates!!

The tracker hasn't been activated yet but I got an email from cic,seems to be the reply regarding my request last week.
It says that the case is finalized and the passport will be sent back on 8/25 via Canada post!
Oh yeah! !!if i receive it next Monday or tuesday ,it would be exactly one month ! Finally!
What email address did you send your enquiry to please?

kavitakothari86

Jul 28, 2017
Updates!!

Timeline Please?

ivand

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
My tracker activated!!! :)

Aug 3 - delivered to CIC
Aug 21 - APPROVED
Aug 25 - Tracker Activated

P.S. I'm inland from Winnipeg :)

gracefrankie

Aug 23, 2017
Updates!!

Great to hear that. Must be a big relief ;). Did your tracker get updated?

I seriously believe CPC Ottawa should not issue a PPR unless they know they can finish their job within 2 weeks.It just causes great inconvenience to everyone.

Reactions: induscan17