Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
how did you know it's approved?
Thanks.

my cic shows Decision made. but the linked online account still shows" your application is in progress"

so fed up with waiting@@
It says Approved on the final decision

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Congratulations. Thank you for remembering and asking! I just logged in and no update yet. Mine was delivered on 28th July. When I called I was not told any dates on when it was received, sent to printing room etc. the agent said she will leave a note to Ottawa. It's been three weeks now. Do I have a choice other than waiting ;)
Think there's a good chance you'll have an update in the coming days. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: induscan17

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Hi All, Congratulations on those making progress .. it may seem, based on the tracker, that Visa Exempt Country applicants have a much faster movement than Non Visa Exempt Country Applicants, makes sense since Visa printing is a bottleneck right now.

However, am also observing, that Inland applicants a moving just slightly faster than US based applicants (since US applicants also need to send PPs to Ottawa), just by a fraction, Inland applicants showing that it took around 20 days from delivery to approval, and outland showing between 23-25. Am not sure why this would be the case, if at all it is (might just be my nervousness of not having my passport with me for more than 3 weeks) .. any insights?

Any experiences for people who were residing in US but moved to Canada before PPR?

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
COngratulations, what is your timelines?
Thank you !!

My Passport was delivered on the 24th July
Application approved in the CIC account on 18th Aug.

The below information, i got to know when i spoke with the agents multiple times;

Officer received my passport on 31st July
CoPR was printed on 31st July and was in the printing queue
Visa was printed on 17th Aug