+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
I will call CIC next Monday, when it will make 3 weeks they received the passport.

I will wait till the last day before apply for an extension, so, worst case scenario, husband will stay as implied status for some days, but, I would't like to do this.

Patience for us!
No need to wait for 3 weeks, I called this morning (3 weeks of delivery yesterday) and the agent said it's passed the "2 week timeline". Two hours later I received the automated email and just checked My CIC and m application has been approved and document numbers displayed, now waiting on return of passports. I believe once they put Approved on your application, you'll be fine as far as status, but you can always confirm on the phone.

TimeLord18

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got off the call with cic. The lady who answered the phone was very nice and she confirmed that they did receive my passport and it's in queue for printing. Since it's been more than 3 weeks she said she would leave a note for the center.

My passport was delivered on July 25th and there has been no update on my account since then. I was beginning to worry that there might be some issue that was causing the delay. At least now I know it's in queue. Hopefully should see some progress soon.

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
No need to wait for 3 weeks, I called this morning (3 weeks of delivery yesterday) and the agent said it's passed the "2 week timeline". Two hours later I received the automated email and just checked My CIC and m application has been approved and document numbers displayed, now waiting on return of passports. I believe once they put Approved on your application, you'll be fine as far as status, but you can always confirm on the phone.
hi, what does "2 weeks timeline "mean? the passport should be ready for printing within 2 weeks?

thank you so much, i ve been waiting for 3 weeks.

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Same situation as you, she told me I will probably receive it in the coming week.
I just logged in and now it says Approved and counterfoil information as well as Decision made, finally!
Now crossing fingers for a quick return of passports, this feels like a never ending process!

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
hi, what does "2 weeks timeline "mean? the passport should be ready for printing within 2 weeks?

thank you so much, i ve been waiting for 3 weeks.
That was my understanding, it seems they have a 2 weeks timeline to process passports and update applications to approved. Although some agents have said 3 weeks from Canadapost delivery or 2 weeks after it reaches the printing room, which lately is happening around 1 week after Canadapost delivery.

Reactions: heystop

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Guys online approval has come
passport delivery July 25
online approval just now(aug16)
Tracker not yet activated
Like we said, my approval just came 1 day after yours! I had to call them this morning though, couldn't wait after 3 weeks. Now let's keep our fingers crossed for a quick return of our passports :D:rolleyes:

Reactions: kushenviro

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I just logged in and now it says Approved and counterfoil information as well as Decision made, finally!
Now crossing fingers for a quick return of passports, this feels like a never ending process!
Congrats! Even I login my account, it hasn't changed. Hopefully will be changed soon. It already a long time for waiting!

Reactions: EdieRo

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Like we said, my approval just came 1 day after yours! I had to call them this morning though, couldn't wait after 3 weeks. Now let's keep our fingers crossed for a quick return of our passports :D:rolleyes:
Congrats buddy!!!! Yes indeed let's hope for quick delivery

Reactions: EdieRo

induscan17

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for your kind words
Just got back home from work. Logged into my account and application was approved! :D
Now waiting for tracker to come online

@carollin @induscan17 You guys see any update?
Congratulations. Thank you for remembering and asking! I just logged in and no update yet. Mine was delivered on 28th July. When I called I was not told any dates on when it was received, sent to printing room etc. the agent said she will leave a note to Ottawa. It's been three weeks now. Do I have a choice other than waiting ;)

Last edited:

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
Hi
Congratulations!! What was your timeline?
PPR - July 18
PP sent to Ottawa - July 20
PP received - July 21
Agent received - July 31
Approved - Aug 17
PP received - ??????

From a non visa exempt country