+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

prAnxiety

Aug 18, 2017
Also, what number are you guys calling for info, and what reference should I give the person in order to get some information back?

Thanks!!!!!!

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hi, CPC has received my family's passports on July 31, it took about 3 business days to be delivered from Vancouver to Ottawa.
I was under the impression that it would be back in about two weeks or a little more, that seems not to be the case.
It would be really good if we were able to do the landing (we're in Vancouver) before 9/5, since it would allow us to get a refund on my wife's tuition for the next term.
Do you guys think it's likely we will be able to land before 9/5?
Reasonably possible, but cutting it close. At Max time being taken right now is around 31-32 days. For Number: 888 242 2100 -->7,0. They need the UCI number.

Reactions: prAnxiety

prAnxiety

Aug 18, 2017
Reasonably possible, but cutting it close. At Max time being taken right now is around 31-32 days. For Number: 888 242 2100 -->7,0. They need the UCI number.
Called, that number, but after dozens of options and several minutes they said I can't talk to a human because of high number of calls (no wait time, it just won't allow me to talk to a human).
My application status is still "reviewing additional documents you submitted", which is weird, since the only additional documents I submitted are my family's passports.
I understand it might take 2 weeks, after my status change to approved for them to send back the passports. That's right?
If that's right the 9/5 date for landing seems completely impossible :(

prAnxiety

Aug 18, 2017
I called them yesterday on 888 242 2100 and they told me that it got to the printing room on the August 4. Takes ~2 weeks from the time it gets to the printing room.
When did they receive the passport? Also does the status of the application change, or it was just someone that talked to you that said that?

Thanks!!

zhuyingsheng

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
The received the passport on July 26. However, it was sent to the printing room on August 4.

It doesn't say anything on the application page. I called them and that's how I got the information.

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Called, that number, but after dozens of options and several minutes they said I can't talk to a human because of high number of calls (no wait time, it just won't allow me to talk to a human).
My application status is still "reviewing additional documents you submitted", which is weird, since the only additional documents I submitted are my family's passports.
I understand it might take 2 weeks, after my status change to approved for them to send back the passports. That's right?
If that's right the 9/5 date for landing seems completely impossible :(
Try at 8/9am or 3 or 4pm EST

induscan17

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
It's great to see how people are given dates when they talk to agent. I somehow was able to talk to an agent now. My PP was delivered at Ottawa on 28th July.( this delivery date based on fedex tracker) The agent wouldn't tell me when they actually received it. I was simply told its waiting for COPR to be printed.

I requested twice for any dates they would give me on when it reached the officer, date it went to print room and approximately how much time would I have to wait further, given its already 21 days they held my passport. The agent simply said we don't have any dates and please keep waiting!! Seriously!!!!!

zhuyingsheng

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
It's great to see how people are given dates when they talk to agent. I somehow was able to talk to an agent now. My PP was delivered at Ottawa on 28th July. I was simply told its waiting for COPR to be printed.

I requested twice for any dates they would give me on when it reached the officer, date it went to print room and approximately how much time would I have to wait further, given its already 21 days they held my passport. The agent simply said we don't have any dates and please keep waiting!! Seriously!!!!!

I am sorry to hear that. It depends on your luck, most of the agents are nice. However, some are really assholish when you ask them anything, they kinda feel that they are doing you a big favor. What they don't know is that looking up applications and helping people is why they get paid in the first place :) No offense of course.

Reactions: induscan17