+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passports to cpc ottawa- january 2019

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Hello Everybody,

PPR: 4th February, 2019
PP Delivered: 7th February, 2019

No updates until 18th February, 2019; requested to expedite COPR through email with proper proofs (my wife has her exam in coming this weekend and she would not able to sit without PP).

Expedite request got approved and return tracker got activated - 19th February, 2019.

All the best.
Could you please let me know the email you used?

NPconnoisseur

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Med's Done....
September 11th
I received my passport and CoPR today. Thank you all for providing timely updates and answering all the questions.

Here's my final Timeline

AOR: September 24, 2018
Application Approved: January 17, 2019
PPR: January 31
Passport Sent: February 11
Photos re-sent: February 19
Profile Updated/Approved : March 1st
Return Tracker Activated : March 5th
PP&CoPR Received: March 6th

Reactions: mpreetsingh

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I received my passport and CoPR today. Thank you all for providing timely updates and answering all the questions.

Here's my final Timeline

Congrats.. around what time they activated your return tracker, any idea?

NPconnoisseur

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Med's Done....
September 11th
Congrats.. around what time they activated your return tracker, any idea?
Thank You. When I casually logged in to my Fedex account around 3.20PM on March 5th, I found that my tracker to be activated. Tracking history showed that Envelope was picked up around 2.45 PM local time. Received the envelope next day morning.

Reactions: mpreetsingh

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
HELLO GUYS!

I sent my passports to Ottawa yesterday for COPR processsing from US. Fedex just gave me a return envelope and a airway bill(with my address as a recipient on it and fedex account written on it) which I included it in the mail , they didn't generate any return label. Fedex employee said fedex in Canada will scan this airway bill and will create the label based on that. is that how it works ?
Thanks

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018

Here's my final Timeline

Hey congratulations. did they asked you to re send photos ? what was wrong

tanyabath

Mar 13, 2019
I have applied for trv on 23 Feb, I sent my passport and got approval and counterfoil number since last 12 days . But return tracking number has not been activated. I did call them email them but did not get any genuine reply from them. The worst service they provide, I had a flight but had to cancel. I dont understand why they dont sent our passport back after approval.

NPconnoisseur

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Med's Done....
September 11th
Hey congratulations. did they asked you to re send photos ? what was wrong
Thank You. Initially photos that I sent didn't have a fully plain white background. IWalgreens photography skills sucked big time. White didn't appear fully white and I just took a chance by sending those.

They highlighted that in the email when they asked me to re-send the photos. That sort of delayed the process for about a week.

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Thank You. Initially photos that I sent didn't have a fully plain white background. IWalgreens photography skills sucked big time. White didn't appear fully white and I just took a chance by sending those.

They highlighted that in the email when they asked me to re-send the photos. That sort of delayed the process for about a week.
I also got my photos done from walgreens and sent the same to CPC ottawa for COPR processsing but I wasn't fully convinced with clarity and quality of the photos. will find out soon if they get accepted or rejected. I called couple professional photographers in my town but there price was quite high.

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018

so where did you retook your photos the second time ?