+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passports to cpc ottawa- january 2019

ajj123

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
I used FedEx and got it back today. Don't forget to add commerical invoice of value $1 when you send it, that's needed to clear customs both while going forward & getting it back. COPR validity is the date your medical expires/passport expiry whichever is earlier, it cannot be extended under any circumstances and both ppl have to land before it expires. Also secondary applicant cannot land without the primary but can do it together or after the primary applicant.
Edit: They should have asked you for a remedical. They may proactively give you more time but once the date is entered on COPR then no extension is possible.
Thanks for the info. Will plan accordingly. :)

Yesha Dave

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Anybody got a similar problem like me with Canada Post!! :(

My tracker was activated on Feb 20. The mail was supposed to be delivered on Feb 21. Delivery guy left Notice on my door to pick up from the nearest Canada post. I went to the post office late night but the guy said that they never received any post letter like this and said may my letter is lost or still in the truck and never delivered to the post office.....

I don't want my Passport and COPR to get lost by Canada Post :(
Seriously!!!!! It's a Passport come on!!

11milanp

Feb 12, 2019
Anybody got a similar problem like me with Canada Post!! :(

My tracker was activated on Feb 20. The mail was supposed to be delivered on Feb 21. Delivery guy left Notice on my door to pick up from the nearest Canada post. I went to the post office late night but the guy said that they never received any post letter like this and said may my letter is lost or still in the truck and never delivered to the post office.....

I don't want my Passport and COPR to get lost by Canada Post :(
Seriously!!!!! It's a Passport come on!!
You need to go pick up next day when the delivery guy leaves the notice. You cannot get it before 12pm next day. I am having worse scenario than you. My tracker got activated Feb 20, Yesterday 11.59 am it went out for delivery but never delivered, ther eis no notice at my door. I called local post office and they said it never happens and should not have happened and if it does not come today probably its lost. I have my passport and COPR in it. I am so worried

Yesha Dave

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
You need to go pick up next day when the delivery guy leaves the notice. You cannot get it before 12pm next day. I am having worse scenario than you. My tracker got activated Feb 20, Yesterday 11.59 am it went out for delivery but never delivered, ther eis no notice at my door. I called local post office and they said it never happens and should not have happened and if it does not come today probably its lost. I have my passport and COPR in it. I am so worried

I know how this feels.
In your tracker, does it say "Delivered"?

Oct2018

Jan 31, 2019
Hello Guys

I have sent my passport to CPC Ottawa , but I forgot to include my approval reference letter in the envelope.

Can anyone please advise what to do in this situation.

Guys your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Hello Guys

I have sent my passport to CPC Ottawa , but I forgot to include my approval reference letter in the envelope.

Can anyone please advise what to do in this situation.

Guys your help will be appreciated.

Thanks
What is approval reference letter? o_Oo_Oo_O

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
My passport was delivered to Ottawa on Feb 15. I haven't received any update at all since then. I called them twice last week but the agents are not seeing anything in their system yet. Is anyone here having the same timeline?

11milanp

Feb 12, 2019
My passport left from local canada post sorting facility for delivery and has not been delivered yet to my house, It has COPR in it along with passport. The return tracker shows out for delivery since 21st Feb. I am so worried. There is no other scan after that :(

jcyt

Oct 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
My passport was delivered to Ottawa on Feb 15. I haven't received any update at all since then. I called them twice last week but the agents are not seeing anything in their system yet. Is anyone here having the same timeline?
Yes my passport was delivered to Ottawa office mailbox on Feb 15th and I also haven't heard anything since then. Hopefully we hear something by this week!