+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passports to cpc ottawa- january 2019

jcyt

Oct 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
My passport left from local canada post sorting facility for delivery and has not been delivered yet to my house, It has COPR in it along with passport. The return tracker shows out for delivery since 21st Feb. I am so worried. There is no other scan after that :(
Did Canada Post suggest/propose anything to you on this? Surely they must be investigating it since you reported right?

Yesha Dave

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
My passport left from local canada post sorting facility for delivery and has not been delivered yet to my house, It has COPR in it along with passport. The return tracker shows out for delivery since 21st Feb. I am so worried. There is no other scan after that :(

Contact Canada post office.
My passport was in the truck for 2 days. The driver misplaced my mail but luckily it was still in the truck. I reported to the office and told that I have my passport in the mail. They called the driver and ask to check the truck and finally found it.
My tracker was showing "Notice left" for around 2 days!

jcyt

Oct 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
Hello Everybody,

PPR: 4th February, 2019
PP Delivered: 7th February, 2019

No updates until 18th February, 2019; requested to expedite COPR through email with proper proofs (my wife has her exam in coming this weekend and she would not able to sit without PP).

Expedite request got approved and return tracker got activated - 19th February, 2019.

All the best.
May I know which email you used to contact CIC on this? Is it the same email address they quoted in the PPR email?

Yesha Dave

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Go there personally and ask. Don't call because they might don't take you seriously if they are busy.

Bubble77

Jan 8, 2018
Mine does not say approved. But I called CIC about an hour ago, the agent said the application is approved and passport was sent to printing on 8th feb. And asked me to wait for a week or two at a maximum to get the passport back
Would you be able to share with us how you managed to call IRCC? I could not find any option to speak directly to an agent. What options did you choose to get through to an agent? Thank you.

11milanp

Feb 12, 2019
Go there personally and ask. Don't call because they might don't take you seriously if they are busy.
I talked to the supervisor of local depot, she said there is nothing there and everything left the building. If it does not get delivered today, she will talk to the driver. I dont know where this gonna end

11milanp

Feb 12, 2019
Would you be able to share with us how you managed to call IRCC? I could not find any option to speak directly to an agent. What options did you choose to get through to an agent? Thank you.
I chose option 3-4-0, it was regarding study or work permit and then they transferred me to right department. Other time they answered themselves.

dbg1170

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
My passport was delivered to Ottawa on Feb 15. I haven't received any update at all since then. I called them twice last week but the agents are not seeing anything in their system yet. Is anyone here having the same timeline?
Same situation. passport was delivered on 11th Feb and I called IRCC a week after that. They said that they could not see it in the system. This is making me believe that they probably send the passport from Ottawa to the concerned office (office that worked on your application). For example, if CIO finalized the application, they will probably send it there. This is my assumption though, I am starting to wonder how they actually operate in the back-end.

What was your AOR date?

I also think that it depends on your AOR date as well. For example, if your AOR is October 1 and there are people with the AOR date before yours, their passports will be processed before your passport as they have lesser time than you to land in Canada. Again assumption. maybe I will ask IRCC agent how they actually operate.

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Yes my passport was delivered to Ottawa office mailbox on Feb 15th and I also haven't heard anything since then. Hopefully we hear something by this week!
Same here, delivered to mailbox on Feb 15th... and nothing after that...

Why so slow :(

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Oh after system maintenance, I was hoping to see some changes, and of course, my application is approved now! now hope they send it to me soon

Reactions: jcyt

vijay7006313

Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
IELTS Request
28-03-2015
File Transfer...
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Hey guys, need a suggestion about landing.
I'm going to do flagpole in Abbotsford or surrey border this Thursday evening. I'd have US visa as well and want to spend couple of days in Seattle, US. So the question is should i do flag poling first and then go back to US with my copr as in this way my landing gets completed in the first spot or should i just go to Seattle first and do landing process afterwards when i come back to Canada.
Any experience about that appreciated.
Thanks!