PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA IN March 2016

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A question for you guys. Is it correct that the principle applicant has to land first? If there any link that says this?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
jickson said:
A question for you guys. Is it correct that the principle applicant has to land first? If there any link that says this?
Not true

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Really? That's perfect. I don't know where but i remember reading that on this forum that the dependent cannot land first without the PA landing at the same time.

shaown20

Aug 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jickson said:
Really? That's perfect. I don't know where but i remember reading that on this forum that the dependent cannot land first without the PA landing at the same time.
Its written in the instruction that comes with CoPR. PA has to land with dependent in the same time or at least PA has to land at the first place. But dependent/s cant land before PA.

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
jickson said:
Dependents can land with or after principal applicant but NOT BEFORE HIM, that's 100% confirmed

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MMCanada2014 said:
Dependents can land with or after principal applicant but NOT BEFORE HIM, that's 100% confirmed
Thanks! That clears it up.

WeCanDoIt

Mar 9, 2016
Hi Everyone,

First it was the wait for PPR which was killing and now it is the the wait for PP that is causing so much anxiety.

I sent out my spouse's and my PP on the 10th of this month but are return tracker has still not been activated.. :( :( :( I hope this is nothing unusual :( :(

Does anybody know at which time of the day does Canada Post update their tracking information??

If not tomorrow then I guess it will be a looooong Easter weekend wait :-X

GG_CR7

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Inland
Interview........
N/A
Got my Passport back yesterday. Planning to border cross tomorrow. Hope it will go smooth.

durrants

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Visa Office......
FSW Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 9th, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 13th
Interview........
Not needed
;D
got back the pspt yesterday. sent on Mar7th and received by office on Mar 9. hope everyone gets their pspt soon!

prav082

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
durrants said:
;D
got back the pspt yesterday. sent on Mar7th and received by office on Mar 9. hope everyone gets their pspt soon!
Congrats durrants . :) :) :)
So, currently CIC is working on 2nd week of March.. I am in fourth week, sent passport on 21st march.. So, I have to wait for two more weeks.