+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA IN March 2016

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
what documents required for Landing. Please suggest what to bring.

For address they need Lease or any proof.

How to convince CBSA officer to will stay there.

torontobc

May 2, 2015
ahmadka said:
Thanks. Did you use this method yourself, or are you merely suggesting ?

Another person suggested to me that I create a shipping label for the return now and choose a ship date that's 1-2 weeks ahead from now, with the assumption that if CIC mails after the mentioned ship date, it will just get updated in FedEx's system. Not sure how correct is this info, however this is what another member suggested I do.
Hi, apologies for the late reply. I am telling this from personal experience. At least in my area, I was told that Fedex cannot generate a return shipping label for an international shipping. Same with UPS.

manpreetkaur30061984

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
I login into my account and its updates when i checked it showed approved Phew!

Waiting for return tracker to be updated
Hi Jaiveer

Did your Return tracker from Canada Post ever became activated? If yes, then how many days after Approval it took??

callmesuzie

Oct 8, 2015
Landed at Etobicoke office this week, BUT immigration officer left blank for 2 key area on CoPR, waiting to reschedule a new appointment

Missing Date and Location became PR

WATCH OUT EVERYONE

prav082

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
xheikh said:
what documents required for Landing. Please suggest what to bring.

For address they need Lease or any proof.

How to convince CBSA officer to will stay there.
You require landing paper and passport.
If you are already in Canada on work permit/visitor permit, it is safer to bring those documents also. Also, please note down your previous SIN number (if available).

If you are coming from outside of Canada, make sure you have full postal address, where you are planning to stay. Address proof is not required. But, if you have leased or rental agreement, it is safer to bring.