+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA IN Jan 2016 - LETS CONNECT!!

Ak chd

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
28-01-2016
LANDED..........
20-02-2016
My application was closed from 9 feb but still tracker not activated

limbo

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
And thus concludes my journey for PR. Good luck to all who are still waiting!

FSW Inland
Submitted Sep 3
Automated AOR Sep 4
Medical passed Sep 13
RCMP request Oct 2 and submitted end of October
PPR Jan 22
Passport in Ottawa Jan 26
Approval Feb 3
Return tracker Feb 5
Passport received Feb 8
Flagpole landing Feb 9 @ Rainbow Bridge

Edit: Forgot to add, the only documents I produced for landing were: passport with PR visa, COPR and proof of funds (just a simple printout of the day's balance, no historical information). But always good to bring more supporting docs just in case.

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
Finally...got the return tracker activated

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uncle_smile said:
Passport Sent out on Jan 27
Reached Ottawa on Jan 29
Approved and closed Feb 08

Return Tracker Not Activated Yet

Return Tracker Activated PST 1530

priyankaj

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
I need URGENT HELP

I would like to have your advice on a question.
I have received an email to submit my passport as completion for PR application under category of Ontario- PNP. However I have a trip in March 23 for UK, which I cannot cancel.
I am wondering, by any experience, do any one know, "how long does it take to receive passport back once i submit it in CPC Ottawa office.

Thanks in advance!

ram_van

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
priyankaj said:
I need URGENT HELP

I have received an email to submit my passport as completion for PR application under category of Ontario- PNP. However I have a trip in March 23 for UK, which I cannot cancel.
I am wondering, by any experience, do any one know, "how long does it take to receive passport back once i submit it in CPC Ottawa office.

Thanks in advance!
Most of the inland applicants got their passport back in 12 to 15 days.. If u r inland then u should be ok..

ajnoel

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
1-7-2015
Passport Req..
28-1-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-2-2016
LANDED..........
28-2-2016
priyankaj said:
I need URGENT HELP

Thanks in advance!
Based on current average of inland applicants, it takes about 10-12 days for them to close your file after your passport is received and about 3-5 days to send back your passport. Add another 3 days for passport to be received so that's about 3 weeks for the passports to be stamped and returned back to you. If you submit your passport now, you should be good for your March 23rd visit to UK if all goes well.

bettymengmeng

Jul 23, 2015
How long does it take from "your application has been approved" to return tracker activitaed? My application had been approved last Friday, but return tracker hasn't activitaed yet.

ssudarjothi

Star Member
May 5, 2015
limbo said:
And thus concludes my journey for PR. Good luck to all who are still waiting!

FSW Inland
Submitted Sep 3
Automated AOR Sep 4
Medical passed Sep 13
RCMP request Oct 2 and submitted end of October
PPR Jan 22
Passport in Ottawa Jan 26
Approval Feb 3
Return tracker Feb 5
Passport received Feb 8
Flagpole landing Feb 9 @ Rainbow Bridge

Edit: Forgot to add, the only documents I produced for landing were: passport with PR visa, COPR and proof of funds (just a simple printout of the day's balance, no historical information). But always good to bring more supporting docs just in case.
Hi,

could you please let me know if you did you your flag pole by driving? I heard that we can park the car on Canada side and walk thry the rainbow bridge and return back to do the flagpole and landing in Canada. Is that possible? any idea? Please advise. Thanks.

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
Guys...its all finished...done my landing at a rare place..monchy...very quiet border....

Canadian85

Feb 17, 2016
Hi,
Ive been following the forums since a while. Have been really helpful.
I just got my PPR today and had a few questions.
I am an FSW Outland candidate and am in Canada since the past few days on a visitor visa and intend to do the landing by going to the US and coming back.
1. I wanted to know if I can send my passport to the Ottawa office instead of going back to my home country and sending it to the embassy there? (Its in the mail that I can but I wanted to be sure that even outland applicants can send it in to the Ottawa office)
2. Is the processing time the same for the inland and the outland applicants in the Ottawa office? (From the forums I figured it is 12 to 15 working days right now)
3. I can show the funds in my Canadian bank account as I have opened the bank account here and have got the funds transferred?
Thanks in advance