+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA IN Feb 2016

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
I got PPR on Feb 22nd and reached my passport to ottawa on Feb 24th. Still My application is not approved. Anybody in the same boat. When can i expect the return tracker to be activated

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
canada_CEC2410 said:
I got PPR on Feb 22nd and reached my passport to ottawa on Feb 24th. Still My application is not approved. Anybody in the same boat. When can i expect the return tracker to be activated
Hi,
We are in the same boat.
My passport reached Ottawa on 25th Feb.
We can expect for the approval by this Week-end or by Monday.
Tracker activation will happen later after 2-days from the approval.
take care,

Lxxshell

Jun 24, 2015
pkumthek said:
I received my COPR yesterday. But they have made error in my last entry date to canada and last port of entry. Hope it is not a big deal. Planning to do my landing this friday.
Mine also has the incorrect last entry date and original entry date, and both date are the same, both wrong. But I found this mistake after I landed...hope it is not a big issue

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lxxshell said:
Mine also has the incorrect last entry date and original entry date, and both date are the same, both wrong. But I found this mistake after I landed...hope it is not a big issue
I see, may I know where did you do your landing and how was your experience?

Lxxshell

Jun 24, 2015
pkumthek said:
I see, may I know where did you do your landing and how was your experience?
I completed landing at rainbow bridge, and I got it done smoothly because there was no other people but me so no wait. I drove to the U.S. side told the officer in the booth that I was there for flagpole, then he told me to park and went to the second floor of the building, one officer there gave me a white refusal note and a yellow slip, he was very quick and did not ask me question except confirmed again my purpose there before he gave me the note. Then I went back to the Canadian border, there were 6 officers there, they were super nice, a young officer asked for my proof of fund, passport and COPR, and we both signed and then done

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lxxshell said:
I completed landing at rainbow bridge, and I got it done smoothly because there was no other people but me so no wait. I drove to the U.S. side told the officer in the booth that I was there for flagpole, then he told me to park and went to the second floor of the building, one officer there gave me a white refusal note and a yellow slip, he was very quick and did not ask me question except confirmed again my purpose there before he gave me the note. Then I went back to the Canadian border, there were 6 officers there, they were super nice, a young officer asked for my proof of fund, passport and COPR, and we both signed and then done
Nice that's super smooth. Hope my process goes well too. I am going to Coutts, Alberta this friday.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lxxshell said:
Aah.. Congrats...
What did u take for POF?

Lxxshell

Jun 24, 2015
jemdill said:
Aah.. Congrats...
What did u take for POF?
Just a bank certificate stated the current balance of my account,with the bank stamp on it. The officer also explained to me that because I am FSW, so I need to show her proof of fund or proof of employment, only one of the two is OK, and she did check the amount of my fund carefully.

5amsjm

Apr 8, 2015
Queries said:
No need to worry ...there will be many mail clerks in CIC office, so anyone of them can receive the file ... dont worry ...thanks
That's a relief. Thanks so much!

shaown20

Aug 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_CEC2410 said:
I got my PPR on 18 Feb and sent it to CPC on 20-Feb. They received it on 23-Feb. No progress so far with the approval. So, you can consider me in the same boat.

eddie_in_NL

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaown20 said:
I got my PPR on 18 Feb and sent it to CPC on 20-Feb. They received it on 23-Feb. No progress so far with the approval. So, you can consider me in the same boat.
For info, My application was just approved today on mycic. They received my passport on the 22nd.

Return tracker not yet active.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For people who got their applications approved, do you get an update/ghost email at anytime before or after approval?

leowang

Jul 8, 2015
Doda said:
For people who got their applications approved, do you get an update/ghost email at anytime before or after approval?
My applicaion approved now, but nothing change in my status page, and no update mail..