Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Michelle2520 said:
Hello,

Two questions about the password request...

1. Additionally of passport, photo, and printed email of PPR... The email asks for the complete address in which we intend to live in Canada, what do you usually put there if you do not know exactly where to go yet?

2. Another requirement is the payment for RPRF (Right of Permanent Resident Fee). Who remembers which ones where the fees that appear during the application submission (right before AOR). I make this question because I paid in front all the fees that were there but I do not remember if it was just the application fee or something else.

Can any one help please?

M
That's not true

1. It only asks for address in Canada (basically return address - you do not mention it any where else) for the people who applied from inside Canada and would send it to Ottawa. If you are in another country, you send it your local embassy and put your return address on it.

2. I am not quite sure what you are asking here. If you paid RRPF upfront (the application asks whether you want to pay upfront or not). Which page is really impossible to point out from forum now. But you can know that from the amount you paid. Basic PR processing fee in EE is 550 per applicant (Principal applicant and spouse). If you have kids, I think it include 150 per child. Then if you included RRPF it is another 440 or 490 ish something. So check how much money you paid.

Canadian85

Feb 17, 2016
Hi,
Ive been following the forums since a while. Have been really helpful.
I just got my PPR today and had a few questions.
I am an FSW Outland candidate and am in Canada since the past few days on a visitor visa and intend to do the landing by going to the US and coming back.
1. I wanted to know if I can send my passport to the Ottawa office instead of going back to my home country and sending it to the embassy there? (Its in the mail that I can but I wanted to be sure that even outland applicants can send it in to the Ottawa office)
2. Is the processing time the same for the inland and the outland applicants in the Ottawa office? (From the forums I figured it is 12 to 15 working days right now)
3. I can show the funds in my Canadian bank account as I have opened the bank account here and have got the funds transferred?
Thanks in advance

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Canadian85 said:
Hi,
Ive been following the forums since a while. Have been really helpful.
I just got my PPR today and had a few questions.
I am an FSW Outland candidate and am in Canada since the past few days on a visitor visa and intend to do the landing by going to the US and coming back.
1. I wanted to know if I can send my passport to the Ottawa office instead of going back to my home country and sending it to the embassy there? (Its in the mail that I can but I wanted to be sure that even outland applicants can send it in to the Ottawa office)
2. Is the processing time the same for the inland and the outland applicants in the Ottawa office? (From the forums I figured it is 12 to 15 working days right now)
3. I can show the funds in my Canadian bank account as I have opened the bank account here and have got the funds transferred?
Thanks in advance
Should be fine in my opinion. They might ensure if your current status here is valid, but that's about it.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone has received his passport recently? Anyone with approved application? Please keep us posted!

Andy.cic

Oct 26, 2015
ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 1, 2015
Doc's Request.
NOV 24, 2015 IMM5669 A requested
AOR Received.
NOV 1, 2015
Passport Req..
FEB 01, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 25, 2016
Application approved today!!

Empirical

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2016
Andy.cic said:
Application approved today!!
Told you so!

Congrats! :D

Andy.cic

Oct 26, 2015
ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 1, 2015
Doc's Request.
NOV 24, 2015 IMM5669 A requested
AOR Received.
NOV 1, 2015
Passport Req..
FEB 01, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 25, 2016
Empirical said:
Told you so!

Congrats! :D
I know. Thanks!!

Can't wait for the passport and get over this landing part.

Other peeps in this thread should get there's approved as well.

Andy

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Ramesh and Andy. You are close to the final stage :)

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramesh.eerpina said:
CIC Ottawa received my passport on Feb 5th, so I have been keeping an on myCIC.

logged in on Fen 17, 2016 - Details on first page is Submitted
When I logged in Feb 18, Application Details on fist page is Updated, so I opened the application but Review of eligibility & A background check is needed are still showing Review in Progress. I just happened to go back to the main page and refreshed the page and Application Details all of a sudden changed to Approved, but still Review of eligibility & A background check is needed are still showing Review in Progress. Hope its in the final stages.

PPR: Jan 14th, 2016
Sent: Feb 3, 2016
Received by Ottawa: Feb 5, 2016
Details on main Page: Approved
Application/profile Status on second page: Open
Canada Post Tracker not yet activated
That's exactly what my profile shows too. Ottawa received my passport the same day yours was delivered. I don't know if we should expect another update on MyCIC before the tracker will be activated or that's about as far as it goes.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One question,
Does Canada post deliver passports in the weekends to CPC-Ottawa?

Legendary_

Feb 18, 2016
Hey guys,

Was wondering what is the timeline for passport to get back from Ottawa ? They received mine on 8th Feb 2016.

zagahr

Feb 11, 2016
AOR - Nov 1 2015
PPR - Jan 29th 2016
Passport Received at Ottawa - Feb 02 2016
Application Closed - Feb 11 2016
Tracker Activated - Feb 17 2016
Passport Received - Feb 18 2016

Glory be to God. Warming my car for landing this weekend at rainbow bridge.

ajnoel

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
1-7-2015
Passport Req..
28-1-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-2-2016
LANDED..........
28-2-2016
ramesh.eerpina said:
hey guys,

New Update just now. nothing until an hour ago. Hopefully the PP will be sent out soon. Its approximately taking 2 weeks for making the final decision, and may be another couple days for courier.

Application/profile status: Closed
Review of eligibility: Passed
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling an interview
A background check is needed: Complete
Final decision: This application has been approved
Did you receive any ghost email prior to MyCiC update?