+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA in April 2016

sony sekhon

Nov 17, 2015
Dia87 said:
" 1.888.242.2100, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays. To speak to an agent, you can sometimes navigate through the automated messages by pressing 1-1-1-2-0"
thanks for your help. But this is CIC number and they usually dont give clear answer.i have been calling them everyday. here is the response that i got in last 3 days:
May 10: please wait. Sometimes there can be delays in processing passort:(
May 11: your passport is being processed right now.
May12: sorry we cant help you as we know nothing about CPC Ottawa.
and she told me to wait. when I asked how long,she said I dnt have the answer to this question and was a bit rude too.

People from May link have already started receiving their passports and here I am with no clue whatsoever. My visa is expiring on May23 along with my SIN. I need to renew it but service canada wont listen to me without passport:(
I hope we all get our passorts soon. i guess they are slow with April applications or may be its due to special circumstances in my case. My spouse is in India and has already got his passport stamped but he cant land as the primary applicant has to land first. and i am the primary applicant. what an irony:(

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
newtoforum2 said:
Nope not yet :( I hope it activates today. For today I don't have high hopes. I was thinking to do my landing this weekend but looks like I won't get my passport by Friday. Probably I will get by Monday, if my tracker won't activate today evening.
any update for your tracker?

Dia87

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule 4 & 4A
Nomination.....
11/12/2015
AOR Received.
12-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-01-2016 passed
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2016
newtoforum2 said:
When your application approved on CIC account ? I am just trying to figure out how many days it took in your case to activate tracker after the application approved.

My application approved on 10th May, still tracker is not activate.
Day after they approved my application.

sony sekhon

Nov 17, 2015
Dia87 said:
Day after they approved my application.
my application was approved onMay5. no news from Canada post yet. Its been 3 weeks now. hope they havent forgotten to mail my passport. Finally wrote an email to them:(

henley66

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport receive at may 9 , landing at may 10.
thanks for everyone.

sony sekhon

Nov 17, 2015
sony sekhon said:
my application was approved onMay5. no news from Canada post yet. Its been 3 weeks now. hope they havent forgotten to mail my passport. Finally wrote an email to them:(
Called CIC again today. the guy was really nice. He told that CIC has made a mistake on my visa. Hence they had to re do everything on May10. That explains the delay in my passport. Hopefully I can get it next week.

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Finallyyyy !!! my tracker just got activated. Thank god.

So, yes tracker activated at 17:43 for me and thats according to EST time zone.

And yes it took two business day after CIC account changed to Approved and closed for me.

Now, I just hope it gets delivered on Monday.

May 13, 2016
sajeed100 said:
Hi there I sent my passport on 18th April 2016 and cpc received it on 20th April and than I got mail in my cic on 26th April that my application process complete but they dint receive my photographs so send 2 photos with in 30 days I immediately send them 2 photos and they received it on 28th April but still my return tracker not activated, What should I do to get my passport soon because I really need to travel to my home country its emergency and they are not responding to my email as well.
Regards
Sajid
Hello Sajid, I am in the same situation. Just wondering if your Mycic account got updated to "approved and closed" after the resubmission of the photos. I made my resubmission last week and nothing has been updated. Thank you.

kye

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2015
Passport Req..
April 22,2016!!
LANDED..........
Inland
Just completed my landing.Had to present only the passport and COPR. Nothing else.
Everything went smoothly,got a Canadian flag at the end and a Welcome.

Getting the PR it's been a heck of a journey-long,frustrating,stressful but it's finally here and even though i'm still processing the fact that i've reached the end of a chapter in my life, i can't be more happy and grateful that all the hard-work was paid off.

For everyone here,thank you so much for all the help and support. You've all been a part of my journey and it feels incredibly great to have shared this road with you through highs and lows.Good luck everyone and may (*the force) Canada be on your side!

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
I got my passport today but I guess they messed up Org. Entry Date and Last Entry Date on COPR. I had long travel history. what should I do now ? I am stressing out so much. Should I call them ?

nyadlapati

May 3, 2016
newtoforum2 said:
I got my passport today but I guess they messed up Org. Entry Date and Last Entry Date on COPR. I had long travel history. what should I do now ? I am stressing out so much. Should I call them ?
Bro, you might be thinking too much. You should be good as long as your name and other details are fine. Just enjoy the moment and prepare for landing. don't stress out too much ;D

Sehbaaz

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28th Oct,2015
AOR Received.
2nd December 2015
Passport Req..
26th April
VISA ISSUED...
11th May
LANDED..........
17th May 2016
Hi guys
Anyone who got tracker activated today? M tired waiting for pp. Or any idea bcoz it's been 3 weeks since I sent my pp. my application was approved on May 11th. No pp yet

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
Sehbaaz said:
Hi guys
Anyone who got tracker activated today? M tired waiting for pp. Or any idea bcoz it's been 3 weeks since I sent my pp. my application was approved on May 11th. No pp yet
Same here em still waiting for tracker to get activate. Application approved on may12