+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

DiggingDeep

Jan 31, 2022
HHav
I got the following update today but I'm not sure where CVO is and the tracking website has not been updated yet. Anyway, still hoping for the best.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on Thu Feb 17 2022 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global
Have you received your passport yet?

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hope you all are doing okay.

I and my spouse created an online form for everyone so as to track how long it takes for passport to be stamped, and returned back to applicant. We were looking for an information like this and it has been a pain reading and linking every applicant timelines. So I decided to create this form to help someone like me who needs the information.

Thanks to Anil Gupta for his article on VFS Global update system. It really helped in creating this form.

We also created a whatsapp group chat chat to communicate and update each other about their applications. This group can also be used for other updates like sharing links to resource to settlement , hints, and advice in Canada.

All the best in life and I pray we all achieve all our goals.

Feel free to make comments, so as to improve the sheet going forward. As this was done in a rush, and we will be updating and maintaining the form going forward.

Thank you,

fav5y

Sep 18, 2020
Hello house, I just got this mail from VFS.... does this mean my passport is back to Lagos??

"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. *************** has been received from the IRCC Office on Fri Jan 21 2022 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global
Hello please how long did it take after you submitted your passport to get this mail?

Joeyjo

May 21, 2021
I have received ready for decision envelope collection at VFS Lagos and 15k naira is required for courier. We are a family of 5 with a single envelope, I like to know if the amount applies to each applicant or 15k naira as a family with single envelope.
Hi,

How did you handle this situation? Did you eventually pay 15k for each applicant?

MrMarvel

Apr 25, 2021
Yes I mailed directly to Accra VFS. Got to Accra on the 8th. IRCC received on the 9th. Stamped and dispatched to accra from IRCC on the 17th. Awaiting delivery from Accra. All the best to everyone. It will end in praise
Please did you send it from Nigeria? And if you did, please how did you go about it?