+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

kinsdippy1990

Nov 9, 2020
Update.
Passport was delivered to Accra Vfs on 8th February. Dispatched to IRCC office on 9th February. Got a mail today that the decision envelope is ready and same is being dispatched from IRCC to CVO.

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Yes via VFS Lagos dropped it at DHL on Jan 14 and it got to VFS on the 17th.

I got that same message on Jan 19th. I hope that helps a bit. I would suggest you email them because even though I know they most likely mail passports in batches, I think they misplaced the passport. It was after I emailed them that I started getting some movement and updates.
Dee, I think is over a month now since u said u mailed ur passport. Have u received any updates from vfs lagos? or did u track your status on the new ecas portal to know if copr has been issued? I suspect vfs lagos might not have the most recent update as my tracking is still showing in transit for the 3rd week. Anyway, we'll see. Thx

kinsdippy1990

Nov 9, 2020
Did you mail your passport directly to Accra VFS?
Yes I mailed directly to Accra VFS. Got to Accra on the 8th. IRCC received on the 9th. Stamped and dispatched to accra from IRCC on the 17th. Awaiting delivery from Accra. All the best to everyone. It will end in praise

Dee O

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Dee, I think is over a month now since u said u mailed ur passport. Have u received any updates from vfs lagos? or did u track your status on the new ecas portal to know if copr has been issued? I suspect vfs lagos might not have the most recent update as my tracking is still showing in transit for the 3rd week. Anyway, we'll see. Thx
I don't know of any new ecas portal but COPR is yet to be issued and yes I have received updates and the passport has been stamped it seems. I read in the group that the IRCC account updates a few days after passport has been stamped. Like I said before email them or you can wait to get feedback from them.

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
I don't know of any new ecas portal but COPR is yet to be issued and yes I have received updates and the passport has been stamped it seems. I read in the group that the IRCC account updates a few days after passport has been stamped. Like I said before email them or you can wait to get feedback from them.
Thanks for the update. IRCC has changed to a new of viewing or getting updates. My profile still read 'In process' so I guess COPR is yet to be issued. Anyway, I will email VFS on Monday.

EjayMary

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Just received an email update from IRCC, logged into my account and observed that counterfoil has been generated, so IRCC works on Saturday?

Reactions: Joeyjo

Dee O

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Just received an email update from IRCC, logged into my account and observed that counterfoil has been generated, so IRCC works on Saturday?
Lucky you! You're almost at the end. Please, what was the last update you got from VFS?

EjayMary

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Lucky you! You're almost at the end. Please, what was the last update you got from VFS?
Your application, tracking ID No. 20220121CALAPKTxxxxx has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana OC on Wed Feb 09 2022 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ghana OC for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria

Regards,

VFS Global

Joeyjo

May 21, 2021
Got the mail also today though I saw the counterfoil yesterday evening when I logged into my account.

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Got the mail also today though I saw the counterfoil yesterday evening when I logged into my account.
I think they are working weekends now, probably due to the backlog. I got my ppr on a Sunday as well. It could also be bcos of the long weekend in Canada since no work on Monday.:)

Reactions: Joeyjo

Joeyjo

May 21, 2021
Your application, tracking ID No. 20220121CALAPKTxxxxx has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana OC on Wed Feb 09 2022 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ghana OC for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria

Regards,

VFS Global
Hi Ejay,

Any update from VFS after counterfoil generated?