+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

DiggingDeep

Jan 31, 2022
@EjayMary
@Joeyjo

I don't think we should expect updates from vfs Lagos, at least not until our passports have returned to their office and sent out to us thru courier. Things are definitely progressing behind the scenes.

I also got counterfoil and my application approved on Friday 18 but no updates from vfs since Feb 9. Probably in a week or two we will have our pasports in hand.

Reactions: EjayMary and Joeyjo

EjayMary

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
I guess we're gonna receive our passports this week. Latest update received just now
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on Tue Feb 22 2022 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global

Reactions: Joeyjo

Joeyjo

May 21, 2021
I guess we're gonna receive our passports this week. Latest update received just now
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on Tue Feb 22 2022 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global
Got this same mail today.

Congrats in advance

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016

Regards,

VFS Global
Got same message and other two different notifications today. I sent a message to vfs Lagos for clarification, only to discover that our passports are still in transit from VAC Ghana to vfs Lagos and that we shall be notified once it's ready for collection.
Surely, they are delivered to us this week!

Reactions: Joeyjo

Blusindy

Mar 4, 2020
Hi guys, I sent my passport directly to Cairo Egypt on the 18th Jan and VFS Cairo received it on the 23rd Jan. They now sent it out to IRCC on the 30th Jan. Since then it has been "in process" with the embassy. Has anyone been in this situation?

Dee O

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi guys, I sent my passport directly to Cairo Egypt on the 18th Jan and VFS Cairo received it on the 23rd Jan. They now sent it out to IRCC on the 30th Jan. Since then it has been "in process" with the embassy. Has anyone been in this situation?
I would suggest calling the embassy directly or at least emailing them. Hopefully you'll get some feedback. All the best