+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Ngc

Oct 1, 2021
Hi, I just got my golden mail!

I will like to send my passport to Accra directly. Did anyone do same? If yes pls tell me how u did it and are there any other docs to go with it?

I am in PHC Nigeria.

May 30, 2018

I will like to send my passport to Accra directly. Did anyone do same? If yes pls tell me how u did it and are there any other docs to go with it?

I am in PHC Nigeria.
Congratulations! Please share your time line. Were you asked to do a remedical? If you were, how long after your medicals was updated did you get your PPR? Congratulations once more.

Beeman

Jan 10, 2020

I am in PHC Nigeria.

Hi, I sent to Accra visa office directly myself.

It's a straightforward process, send an email to vsf Ghana and they will give you the process, whole thing cost about N71k (DHL cost inclusive) but in 3 days my package was already with IRCC.

It will be one week tomorrow.

Reactions: joyunspeakable

Ngc

Oct 1, 2021
Congratulations! Please share your time line. Were you asked to do a remedical? If you were, how long after your medicals was updated did you get your PPR? Congratulations once more.
PNP.
Post march 18th copr
Expired copr May 2021
Remedical June 2021
Passed medical/ updated July 2021
Do u still want to immigrate email oct 18th 2021
Replied same day.
2nd Ppr Oct. 28. 2021.

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020

It's a straightforward process, send an email to vsf Ghana and they will give you the process, whole thing cost about N71k (DHL cost inclusive) but in 3 days my package was already with IRCC.

I read some where in this forum where some one sent his passports from Ghana and got his passports back within 2 weeks.

Also someone in India sent to NDVO( New Delhi) and got it back within 2 weeks also.

There is gross inefficiency between sending it from Nigeria to Ghana. Most people said it took six weeks for the whole process if not more.

Most people that sent it via Nigeria might be regretting especially if their Medical or Passport expiry date is near.

The system needs to be overhauled. Mine has been received at Vfs Lagos since 18th October, no email yet, just the generic "It is in transit".

If I knew of this option then, I would have sent directly to Ghana.

One can't think of booking flights yet. So frustrating.

Reactions: Iamqueendee

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Hello house, Passports received....thanks to everyone that contributed to this journey, May God bless you.
Hearty Congratulations. By your estimation, how long did it take you from sending passport through Vfs Lagos to getting approved status and Counterfoil.

And in total, how many weeks before passport was received?
Thanks.

Ngc

Oct 1, 2021

OK. How did u go about the payment. It has to be in cedes...?

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
I read some where in this forum where some one sent his passports from Ghana and got his passports back within 2 weeks.

Also someone in India sent to NDVO( New Delhi) and got it back within 2 weeks also.

There is gross inefficiency between sending it from Nigeria to Ghana. Most people said it took six weeks for the whole process if not more.

Most people that sent it via Nigeria might be regretting especially if their Medical or Passport expiry date is near.

The system needs to be overhauled. Mine has been received at Vfs Lagos since 18th October, no email yet, just the generic "It is in transit".

If I knew of this option then, I would have sent directly to Ghana.

One can't think of booking flights yet. So frustrating.
Sigh…. Everything about Nigeria is something else!!
I can relate on every level with you, I should have just sent straight to Ghana if only I was aware. But then this is the 5th week for me now and I’m still waiting to receive it back.

so they were right after all, it takes 6weeks to get it back if you sent via vfs Lagos.
You said you sent yours since 18th? Hmm that’s 10days ago it takes exactly two weeks to get it to Accra nau. (Very annoying people) and obviously another two weeks to get it back after it’s been stamped! (My situation)

Reactions: Neyoyo

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos

I am in PHC Nigeria.
Congratulations dear

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
PNP.
Post march 18th copr
Expired copr May 2021
Remedical June 2021
Passed medical/ updated July 2021
Do u still want to immigrate email oct 18th 2021
Replied same day.
2nd Ppr Oct. 28. 2021.
Congratulations.

So people, does this means AVO has started giving PPR to non spousal applicants? It seems they are starting with expired copr. I hope I'm not wishful thinking. But this is the first PPR from AVO that's non spousal.