NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Hey guys, this can be a little confusing.

Tracking ID 2021xxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

Regards,

VFS Global
It's shows that your visa has reached Ghana from Nigeria. The next mail you might get will be.

Dear xxxx

Your application, tracking ID No. Xxxxx has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana OC on xx/xx/2021 9:20:30 AM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ghana OC for processing.

AVODamn!!!

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
It's shows that your visa has reached Ghana from Nigeria. The next mail you might get will be.

Dear xxxx

Your application, tracking ID No. Xxxxx has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana OC on xx/xx/2021 9:20:30 AM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ghana OC for processing.
Thanks. I just read your post from July and now understand.

Reactions: Yubsco

Tosyne1

Dec 2, 2020
Hi Everyone,

When I was trying to get my passport returned by VFS Lagos, my spouse contacted a MP to intervene, see the email below:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Good day,

I received the following information on August 11 from IRCC:

Good day Shaney,

Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

Following your email enquiry to the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators on July 29, 2021, we received the following answer for the permanent residence application enquiry for XXXX XXXXXXXXX FX000XXXXXXX:

“Please be advised that the client’s passport left our office on July 6, 2021. Any further follow up should be conducted through the Lagos Visa Application Centre (VAC) directly.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Please note that the counterfoil for the application was approved on June 30th and sent out by the embassy on July 6 (processed and sent out under 2 weeks). We did not receive the passport until August 9 (over a month after)

VFS Nigeria during the period of wait after July 6, VFS kept claiming it was with the embassy. Keeping applicants passport for more than 2 months. This is a big problem, we can DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR IGNORE IT! I BELIEVE WITH LITTLE EFFORT WE MAY BE ABLE TO EFFECT THE CHANGE WE DESIRE AND DESERVE!

I have started a change campaign via this link http://chng.it/hKrVf8CZ which can only be successful if you sign the petition (at least 100 for a start)….if you're in doubt of putting your name you can use pseudo name! lets help to improve service delivery and have value for our money.

Please feel free to share this on other platforms

Link ==> http://chng.it/hKrVf8CZ

Reactions: Abi1234

AVODamn!!!

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hi Everyone,

When I was trying to get my passport returned by VFS Lagos, my spouse contacted a MP to intervene, see the email below:

Good day,

I received the following information on August 11 from IRCC:

Good day Shaney,

Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

Following your email enquiry to the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators on July 29, 2021, we received the following answer for the permanent residence application enquiry for XXXX XXXXXXXXX FX000XXXXXXX:

“Please be advised that the client’s passport left our office on July 6, 2021. Any further follow up should be conducted through the Lagos Visa Application Centre (VAC) directly.”

Please note that the counterfoil for the application was approved on June 30th and sent out by the embassy on July 6 (processed and sent out under 2 weeks). We did not receive the passport until August 9 (over a month after)

VFS Nigeria during the period of wait after July 6, VFS kept claiming it was with the embassy. Keeping applicants passport for more than 2 months. This is a big problem, we can DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR IGNORE IT! I BELIEVE WITH LITTLE EFFORT WE MAY BE ABLE TO EFFECT THE CHANGE WE DESIRE AND DESERVE!

I have started a change campaign via this link http://chng.it/hKrVf8CZ which can only be successful if you sign the petition (at least 100 for a start)….if you're in doubt of putting your name you can use pseudo name! lets help to improve service delivery and have value for our money.

Please feel free to share this on other platforms

Link ==> http://chng.it/hKrVf8CZ
Is it possible to sue them for this? This is someone's time they are wasting! What is our time really worth? Nigerians don't value time.
This is not just vfs, it also happens in the bank and other sectors. This is 21st century for crying out loud, people should move their asses and learn to be more efficient at their jobs.

Wiriam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Congrats to you.... Please can I ask for your timeline from AOR to COPR, so I can know what to do with my life! Thanks in advance
Application received May 20,2020
Spouse eligibility passed December 15,2020
Medical request March 22, 2021
Medicals done March 25, 2021
Medicals passed March 27,2021
Pre arrival letter May can’t remember the exact date
Passport request June 4,2021
Passport submitted via UPS to VFS Abuja June 7,2021
Passport Sent to Accra ,June 8,2021
Application approved with counterfoil July 19,2021
Passport returned August 9th,2021

Abi1234

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Hi,
Here's my timeline. I hope this information is of help to someone out there. Stay blessed.

Country of Origin-Nigeria
Application type-Spousal
AOR- 16th March 2020
Medicals Request-12th April 2021
Medical Passed- 24th April 2021
Pre-Arrival Service- 11th May 2021
Passport Request- 25th June 2021
Passport Submitted using DHL- 25th June 2021
DHL to VFS Lagos- 28th June 2021
Passport sent to Accra- 8th July 2021
Received in Accra- 9th July 2021
Application Approved/Counterfoil- 19th July 2021
Passport Received- 5th August 2021
Landed- 13th August 2021

MrMarvel

Apr 25, 2021
Application received May 20,2020
Spouse eligibility passed December 15,2020
Medical request March 22, 2021
Medicals done March 25, 2021
Medicals passed March 27,2021
Pre arrival letter May can’t remember the exact date
Passport request June 4,2021
Passport submitted via UPS to VFS Abuja June 7,2021
Passport Sent to Accra ,June 8,2021
Application approved with counterfoil July 19,2021
Passport returned August 9th,2021
Thanks and congratulations to you and spouse once again. Also thanks for detailing out your timeline, it will bicker hope in anyone who comes across this thread. Lastly, may I ask what your application was for; EE or Spousal Sponsorship?