+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Yes, I paid the transmission fee and UPS fees.

I was advised by a VFS personnel (security guard) and also the UPS agent to pay for the complete trip.

Applicable Fees
Transmission fee to Accra-7k
UPS to VFS Lagos- 1,900
UPS to Me- 1,900
How many days in total, from submission to receipt?

Okpure

Jul 5, 2019
Fantastic!!! @Godly8319

The subject of the mail is very important.

Which subject would properly express the delay and pain suffered.

Example-
1. Urgent- Request for delivery of stamped passport and travel documents-{Applicants Name}.
2. Urgent- Delay suffered awaiting stamped passport and travel doc {Applicants Name}.
3. Urgent- Delay in receiving stamped passport and travel doc {Applicants Name}.

I believe we are open to other better subject suggestions.

Please post.
I have sent an email to IRCC Canada, Nigeria and Ghana and also to VFS Nigeria and Ghana. I hope something meaningful comes out of the email. Lets all try to do same.

chismo7

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
To my surprise now guys I tracked my DHL and it says tracking attempt was not successful and yesterday it said label has been created. I don’t know what to do. Is anyone experiencing this too?

Reactions: Godly8319

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
To my surprise now guys I tracked my DHL and it says tracking attempt was not successful and yesterday it said label has been created. I don’t know what to do. Is anyone experiencing this too?
Why not give DHL a call,the error might be from them.

Tosyne1

Dec 2, 2020
I chatted with VFS this morning and I was told that the passport is still in transit, same thing I was told on Wednesday. The question is, even if it is being transmitted by road from Accra to Lagos, will it take 3 days?

VFS Nigeria has obvious issues with their operation, lets sign this petition to improve it.

http://chng.it/hKrVf8CZ