+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

ankelpab

Feb 10, 2021
The Visa should expire when your medical expires. The validity of your medical result is 1 year.
So, you have between now and when your medical expires to plan your travels.

chismo7

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Please has anyone that submitted in vfs Abuja received his/her passport or a message?
I called today and they said it will be dispatched today. So maybe DHL will pick them up today and deliver later or something close to that. But passports are back to VFS both Lagos and Abuja

Tosyne1

Dec 2, 2020
I sent an email to VFS this morning and was told my passport has been processed and would be sent out today. The return UPS tracking is not activated yet and VFS tracking has not been updated.

After long wait, they processed another batch today... the courier tracking should probably be activated by Monday and passport delivered latest on Tuesday.

Tosyne1

Dec 2, 2020
I sent an email to VFS this morning and was told my passport has been processed and would be sent out today. The return UPS tracking is not activated yet and VFS tracking has not been updated.

After long wait, they processed another batch today... the courier tracking should probably be activated by Monday and passport delivered latest on Tuesday.
This their snail speed process needs to change, my advise to those that have not sent their passport yet is that: USE VFS ACCRA IF YOU DO NOT WANT UNNECESSARY DELAY!

Tosyne1

Dec 2, 2020
I chatted with VFS this morning and I was told that the passport is still in transit, same thing I was told on Wednesday. The question is, even if it is being transmitted by road from Accra to Lagos, will it take 3 days?

VFS Nigeria has obvious issues with their operation, lets sign this petition to improve it.

http://chng.it/hKrVf8CZ
Sign this petition to see if we could improve VFS Nigeria operations

http://chng.it/hKrVf8CZ

Reactions: Abi1234

Wiriam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021

Did you submit via vfs Abuja?

chismo7

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Did you submit via vfs Abuja?
Yes I submitted to VFS Abuja. I think the courier/ DHL jus got them today. So they will process it and send it out next working day cos am not sure they work weekends. But the lady told me it’s been sent out to me and have been waiting all day for it.

Wiriam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Yes I submitted to VFS Abuja. I think the courier/ DHL jus got them today. So they will process it and send it out next working day cos am not sure they work weekends. But the lady told me it’s been sent out to me and have been waiting all day for it.
Alright. Thank You
I used UPS tho. I pray next week won’t pass us by

Wiriam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hi guys, for those that submitted via vfs Abuja, try tracking your document with the number provided by the courier. I just tracked mine, and it says it’s with UPS already. Hopefully by Monday it will be delivered.

Reactions: Godly8319