+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Abi1234

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Good morning all,
This below is from another forum,someone posted it not too long,I want to believe the person is a Ghanaian and based in Ghana cuz of his username. And it took just 6 days to get passport back,I seriously want to believe that we are been batched,that’s just all I can think of and VFS Lagos is not doing anything to help.

Passport sent on 07/28/2021 , received on 08/03/2021 . Vfs Accra
please can u send the link to the post.

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
So it is obvious that dealing directly with Accra Vfs is the best move to save time.
You just said it all,no need for anyone to panic or worry,as long as your application has been approved and when you sign in you can see that your visa is valid. Let everyone put it in prayer so that our passports will be dispatched to us. God always wins.

Reactions: franko73

Abi1234

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
You just said it all,no need for anyone to panic or worry,as long as your application has been approved and when you sign in you can see that your visa is valid. Let everyone put it in prayer so that our passports will be dispatched to us. God always wins.
Exactly bro.

over to God.

Reactions: Godly8319

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Good morning all,
This below is from another forum,someone posted it not too long,I want to believe the person is a Ghanaian and based in Ghana cuz of his username. And it took just 6 days to get passport back,I seriously want to believe that we are been batched,that’s just all I can think of and VFS Lagos is not doing anything to help.

Passport sent on 07/28/2021 , received on 08/03/2021 . Vfs Accra
Quite interesting. It's safe to assume that VFS Lagos is the problem then. If you can, going forward, send your passports to Accra VFS directly.

Tosyne1

Dec 2, 2020
God is all in all
But it is our responsibility to request for better service...

Tosyne1

Dec 2, 2020
I just finished speaking with a customer service representative at VFS Lagos on phone.

They are trained to respond in a certain way concerning PR passport transmission related questions. She explained that their work is to just deliver passport to Accra through batching and get it back through the same process. They don't check if a batch of passports are ready for collection or not, until the embassy sends it and it is received at VFS Lagos, nothing is done. She also explained that it has to go.through the border, as if, the border is a great wall of China.

I made reference to the fact that people are avoiding Lagos VFS and sending directly to Accra VFS and gets it within 3 weeks max...she was like, is because it was sent directly to Accra ("the border factor"). Then I asked about those sent through VFS London and still got delivered within 3 weeks, she couldn't answer that and said she would let management know for service improvement and that because of the time I spent on the call, they will want to know what the problem is.

Please let's start calling this people express our frustration and spend time on the call They are the clog in the wheel of getting back our passports.

We need to act!

Last edited:

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I just finished speaking with a customer service representative at VFS Lagos on phone.

They are trained to respond in a certain way concerning PR passport transmission related questions. She explained that their work is to just deliver passport to Accra through batching and get it back through the same process. They don't check if a batch of passports are ready for collection or not, until the embassy sends it and it is received at VFS Lagos, nothing is done. She also explained that it has to go.through the border, as if, the border is a great wall of China.

I made reference to the fact that people are avoiding Lagos VFS and sending directly to Accra VFS and gets it within 3 weeks max...she was like, is because it was sent directly to Accra ("the border factor"). Then I asked about those sent through VFS London and still got delivered within 3 weeks, she couldn't answer that and said she would let management know for service improvement and that because of the time I spent in the call, they will want to know what the problem is.

Please let's start calling this people express our frustration and spend time on the call They are the clog in the wheel of getting back our passports.

We need to act!
Smh.

If they want more money to process things faster, they should just say it. Batching in 2021.

AVODamn!!!

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021

I made reference to the fact that people are avoiding Lagos VFS and sending directly to Accra VFS and gets it within 3 weeks max...she was like, is because it was sent directly to Accra ("the border factor"). Then I asked about those sent through VFS London and still got delivered within 3 weeks, she couldn't answer that and said she would let management know for service improvement and that because of the time I spent on the call, they will want to know what the problem is.

We need to act!
What's the number you called?

AVODamn!!!

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Those waiting for passport return for over 4 weeks, is it possible to call IRCC Canada to ask why the delay? I don't think they're aware of what's going on. What if someone needs their passport urgently, does he have to wait until whenever Accra is ready to release it?

Wiriam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Those waiting for passport return for over 4 weeks, is it possible to call IRCC Canada to ask why the delay? I don't think they're aware of what's going on. What if someone needs their passport urgently, does he have to wait until whenever Accra is ready to release it?
My Spouse called IRCC last week , but we were told to contact Accra