NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Hello please can someone tell me what these mean? I received this email my dependent in Nigeria submitted passport to VFS lagos and I received this email but on my GC key It still says in process no COPR number or Visa no is showing in my account. Please what does this mean?

Dear XXX

Visa application, tracking ID No. 2021XX...The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

Regards,

VFS Global
@Nneo
I don't know why we I let my husband submit to lagos Vfs, it is just a long journey still waiting for passport to be processed till now.
Hi.. please what's the update?? Has your husband recieved his passport from VSf??.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Hi... Pls am asking for a frnd. He got his PR and PR card since May 2021. But his dependant in Nigeria has not gotten PPR till today. Can she go ahead and submit her passport at VFS Ghana with a copy of her husband's COPR letter or should still wait?? Web forms has been raised, calls has been made but still no PPR. We are all worried.

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Hi... Pls am asking for a frnd. He got his PR and PR card since May 2021. But his dependant in Nigeria has not gotten PPR till today. Can she go ahead and submit her passport at VFS Ghana with a copy of her husband's COPR letter or should still wait?? Web forms has been raised, calls has been made but still no PPR. We are all worried.
Let her wait,you can not take actions until you are told to,since you’ve made a complaint through the web form let her wait.

Reactions: Yubsco

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
@Nneo
Hi.. please what's the update?? Has your husband recieved his passport from VSf??.
yeah, he is in canada now since july 3

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
This person should call IRCC, they are in the best position to answer this query.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
yeah, he is in canada now since july 3
Oh wow... Congratulations, after the long wait you can smile now. So happy for you. I hope I get mine soon.

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Spousal sponsorship
Biometrics- April 14th
Medical- June 1st was updated
PPR- June 17th
Sent Passport to VFS Lagos- June 21st
Got to Ghana VFS- July 8th
Application Approved- July 19th
Not sure about the stamping of the visa yet.

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Spousal sponsorship
Biometrics- April 14th
Medical- June 1st was updated
PPR- June 17th
Sent Passport to VFS Lagos- June 21st
Got to Ghana VFS- July 8th
Application Approved- July 19th
Not sure about the stamping of the visa yet.
Was actually approved with counterfoil. :)
Waiting for my passport to get back,hopefully it won’t take ages.

Abi1234

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Hi All,
I also got my application approved on July 19th.
Passport Request-25th June
Passport sent to DHL- 25th June
DHL to VFS Lagos- 28th June
VFS to Accra- 8th July (it took VFS 2weeks to send to Accra- Apparently appears as though they wait and batch these documents before sending)
Received in Accra- 9th July
Counterfoil update-19th July

Does anyone have a good idea of how long it would take for our stamped passports to get back to Lagos?

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Hi All,
I also got my application approved on July 19th.
Passport Request-25th June
Passport sent to DHL- 25th June
DHL to VFS Lagos- 28th June
VFS to Accra- 8th July (it took VFS 2weeks to send to Accra- Apparently appears as though they wait and batch these documents before sending)
Received in Accra- 9th July
Counterfoil update-19th July

Does anyone have a good idea of how long it would take for our stamped passports to get back to Lagos?
Congratulations buddy. Mine was approved on 19th aswell,we should be expecting passport same day.