+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

shineone

Feb 25, 2021
Can you please share your AOR, visa office and also whether you submitted medicals recently. Just asking to know if the rest of us have any chances of getting approvals soon. Thank you in advance.
AOR: Aug 4 2019
VO; Accra
Medicals Expired August 2020. Re-did Medical in September, never uploaded (forgot I had to)
But got medicals extended in October 2020 for 6 months, so figured I didn't need to
Schedule 4 request in November 2020, submitted 2 days later.
Request to re-do medical on 23 December (extension had been cancelled)
Submitted immediately (since already done), raised webforms. Followed up and new medical was reflected Jan 14th. PPR request February 11.

Hope this helps,

Reactions: Mike@2019

eddypalmer

Apr 17, 2020
AOR: Aug 4 2019
VO; Accra
Medicals Expired August 2020. Re-did Medical in September, never uploaded (forgot I had to)
But got medicals extended in October 2020 for 6 months, so figured I didn't need to
Schedule 4 request in November 2020, submitted 2 days later.
Request to re-do medical on 23 December (extension had been cancelled)
Submitted immediately (since already done), raised webforms. Followed up and new medical was reflected Jan 14th. PPR request February 11.

Hope this helps,
Thank you dear.

Azora

Apr 16, 2021
Hi! I paid the 'transmission fee' of Cedis 378(per person), covers all 'transmissions' including the courier bringing your passport back to Nigeria. On how I went about it, I have a friend in Ghana who paid via his bank account. The other alternative is paying from here in Nigeria. You'd have to use a local bank say UBA or Ecobank. When I made my enquiries at the time, I was told I would need to pay the dollar equivalent in the bank, due to dollar scarcity (international transfers are settled in dollars - the bank basically did not want to use their dollars).
Thank you very much @shineone for this detailed response.

Azora

Apr 16, 2021
Hi! I paid the 'transmission fee' of Cedis 378(per person), covers all 'transmissions' including the courier bringing your passport back to Nigeria. On how I went about it, I have a friend in Ghana who paid via his bank account. The other alternative is paying from here in Nigeria. You'd have to use a local bank say UBA or Ecobank. When I made my enquiries at the time, I was told I would need to pay the dollar equivalent in the bank, due to dollar scarcity (international transfers are settled in dollars - the bank basically did not want to use their dollars).
@shineone just another quick question, how did you get the proof of payment. Did your friend send it you via courier or was it an e-copy you received, printed and added to your package. In the event, I find someone in Ghana to make the payment, I am curious on which evidence of payment to attach to the package.

shineone

Feb 25, 2021
@shineone just another quick question, how did you get the proof of payment. Did your friend send it you via courier or was it an e-copy you received, printed and added to your package. In the event, I find someone in Ghana to make the payment, I am curious on which evidence of payment to attach to the package.
Hi! Sorry, missed this. So he just sent the receipt from his mobile app - I checked to see it included basic information such as name, sending bank, etc. I actually added some details (sending bank) typing on top of the screen shoot. Then saved as jpeg, then pdf and printed.

Reactions: Azora

Yekede

Mar 4, 2019
Ircc says copr holders will likely be accepted if they come to Canada via US including connections. Has someone tried this? Or intend to?
Note: You need a visa to come to us even on transit.

Azora

Apr 16, 2021
Hi! Sorry, missed this. So he just sent the receipt from his mobile app - I checked to see it included basic information such as name, sending bank, etc. I actually added some details (sending bank) typing on top of the screen shoot. Then saved as jpeg, then pdf and printed.
Good info. Thank you @shineone for taking out time to respond to my query. Quite appreciate.

Kwesi Fred

Nov 11, 2020
"Your application has been dispatched to the ircc office for processing" this has been the response after tracking my application ever since i got passport request for study permit and submitted it to the VFS in Accra via DHL on 5th January 2021 till date. Is anyone here also experiencing the same problem?