+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

shineone

Feb 25, 2021
Can you please share your AOR, visa office and also whether you submitted medicals recently. Just asking to know if the rest of us have any chances of getting approvals soon. Thank you in advance.
AOR: Aug 4 2019
VO; Accra
Medicals Expired August 2020. Re-did Medical in September, never uploaded (forgot I had to)
But got medicals extended in October 2020 for 6 months, so figured I didn't need to
Schedule 4 request in November 2020, submitted 2 days later.
Request to re-do medical on 23 December (extension had been cancelled)
Submitted immediately (since already done), raised webforms. Followed up and new medical was reflected Jan 14th. PPR request February 11.

Hope this helps,

Reactions: Mike@2019

eddypalmer

Apr 17, 2020
VO; Accra
Medicals Expired August 2020. Re-did Medical in September, never uploaded (forgot I had to)
But got medicals extended in October 2020 for 6 months, so figured I didn't need to
Submitted immediately (since already done), raised webforms. Followed up and new medical was reflected Jan 14th. PPR request February 11.

Hope this helps,
Thank you dear.

Azora

Apr 16, 2021
Hi! I paid the 'transmission fee' of Cedis 378(per person), covers all 'transmissions' including the courier bringing your passport back to Nigeria. On how I went about it, I have a friend in Ghana who paid via his bank account. The other alternative is paying from here in Nigeria. You'd have to use a local bank say UBA or Ecobank. When I made my enquiries at the time, I was told I would need to pay the dollar equivalent in the bank, due to dollar scarcity (international transfers are settled in dollars - the bank basically did not want to use their dollars).
Thank you very much @shineone for this detailed response.

Azora

Apr 16, 2021
Hi! I paid the 'transmission fee' of Cedis 378(per person), covers all 'transmissions' including the courier bringing your passport back to Nigeria. On how I went about it, I have a friend in Ghana who paid via his bank account. The other alternative is paying from here in Nigeria. You'd have to use a local bank say UBA or Ecobank. When I made my enquiries at the time, I was told I would need to pay the dollar equivalent in the bank, due to dollar scarcity (international transfers are settled in dollars - the bank basically did not want to use their dollars).
@shineone just another quick question, how did you get the proof of payment. Did your friend send it you via courier or was it an e-copy you received, printed and added to your package. In the event, I find someone in Ghana to make the payment, I am curious on which evidence of payment to attach to the package.

shineone

Feb 25, 2021
@shineone just another quick question, how did you get the proof of payment. Did your friend send it you via courier or was it an e-copy you received, printed and added to your package. In the event, I find someone in Ghana to make the payment, I am curious on which evidence of payment to attach to the package.
Hi! Sorry, missed this. So he just sent the receipt from his mobile app - I checked to see it included basic information such as name, sending bank, etc. I actually added some details (sending bank) typing on top of the screen shoot. Then saved as jpeg, then pdf and printed.

Reactions: Azora

Yekede

Mar 4, 2019
Ircc says copr holders will likely be accepted if they come to Canada via US including connections. Has someone tried this? Or intend to?
Note: You need a visa to come to us even on transit.

Azora

Apr 16, 2021
Hi! Sorry, missed this. So he just sent the receipt from his mobile app - I checked to see it included basic information such as name, sending bank, etc. I actually added some details (sending bank) typing on top of the screen shoot. Then saved as jpeg, then pdf and printed.
Good info. Thank you @shineone for taking out time to respond to my query. Quite appreciate.

Kwesi Fred

Nov 11, 2020
"Your application has been dispatched to the ircc office for processing" this has been the response after tracking my application ever since i got passport request for study permit and submitted it to the VFS in Accra via DHL on 5th January 2021 till date. Is anyone here also experiencing the same problem?

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
VO; Accra

Hope this helps,
Hello
How long did it take to get your passport back after submitting from the day you submitted to vfs

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Yes. Was very straight forward, no issues at all. Sent using DHL Lagos to Accra VFS directly. Got it back in exactly two weeks. Received Passport Request on 10th February. Sent passports Feb 15, got 'dispatched to IRCC' mail on Feb 17. Decision made email Feb 25 - was a Thursday. Delivered back to Lagos Monday, March 1.
I don't know why we I let my husband submit to lagos Vfs, it is just a long journey still waiting for passport to be processed till now.

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Hello please can someone tell me what these mean? I received this email my dependent in Nigeria submitted passport to VFS lagos and I received this email but on my GC key It still says in process no COPR number or Visa no is showing in my account. Please what does this mean?

Dear XXX

Visa application, tracking ID No. 2021XX...The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

Regards,

VFS Global

Yekede

Mar 4, 2019
Hello please can someone tell me what these mean? I received this email my dependent in Nigeria submitted passport to VFS lagos and I received this email but on my GC key It still says in process no COPR number or Visa no is showing in my account. Please what does this mean?

Dear XXX

Visa application, tracking ID No. 2021XX...The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

Regards,

VFS Global
Seems passport is stamped and on its way back to you. Be patient. The status will soon change on your profil and counterfoil will appear.
When did you send your passport?

Reactions: Nneoma.muna