+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Hi
Hi all. Anybody here with visa and copr expiring soon?
This wait is wearing me out
Hi, my CoPR is expiring on the 31st of this month... There is nothing anyone can do, when it expires I may write to ask them what I need to do or just wait... I know for some people they request for a remedical, then send a new PPR and I think request for passports to be sent for stamping again... I am just hoping they will just send an email extending it to a later date!!!

Reactions: Yekede

Yekede

Mar 4, 2019
Hi
Hi, my CoPR is expiring on the 31st of this month... There is nothing anyone can do, when it expires I may write to ask them what I need to do or just wait... I know for some people they request for a remedical, then send a new PPR and I think request for passports to be sent for stamping again... I am just hoping they will just send an email extending it to a later date!!!
OK. Please keep us posted

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Seems passport is stamped and on its way back to you. Be patient. The status will soon change on your profil and counterfoil will appear.
When did you send your passport?
6th of May.

Reactions: Yekede

Dammy21

Apr 8, 2021
Hi, anyone still waiting for PPR from AVO? My application clocks one year soon. My timeline has changed from medicals passed to "you do not need to undergo a medical exam".

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017

• Currently, foreign nationals who hold a valid Confirmation of Permanent Residence approved on or before March 18, 2020 are allowed to enter Canada. As of June 21, 2021, any foreign national who holds a valid Confirmation of Permanent Residence will be allowed to travel to Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada will work with applicants who have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence that is expiring or has expired.

Jannat1

Jul 27, 2018
Hi! I paid the 'transmission fee' of Cedis 378(per person), covers all 'transmissions' including the courier bringing your passport back to Nigeria. On how I went about it, I have a friend in Ghana who paid via his bank account. The other alternative is paying from here in Nigeria. You'd have to use a local bank say UBA or Ecobank. When I made my enquiries at the time, I was told I would need to pay the dollar equivalent in the bank, due to dollar scarcity (international transfers are settled in dollars - the bank basically did not want to use their dollars).
Thank you for this detailed information. when your passport was returned, it means it came straight to your personal address. correct me if wrong

Vee33

Sep 14, 2019
Has anyone received this message as well?

The decision envelope for your application tracking no. ID ....... has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO.
I see that people have a longer message and it’s worded differently.

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021

The decision envelope for your application tracking no. ID ....... has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO.
i think this means your passport is on its way back from the high commissioners office to the VFS office in Ghana, you will get your passport soon.

chismo7

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017

Hi,
Please when did you submit your passport to VFS for processing at AVO?