+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Jeco

Feb 7, 2019
Hello everyone, my visa application was approved on Feb 23, and my passport was returned to vfs ghana on feb 26. Please does anyone knows approximately how long it will take vfs ghana to send it to vfs lagos for collection? I just want to plan to know when to buy my plane ticket. I am planing on buying ticket on april 2nd because it was valid only for 2 months but I am scared if I did not receive my passport by month ending i will end up spending more money.
Please anyone who recently got his/her passport back from vfs lagos, how long did it take after visa approval. Thank you

Jeco

Feb 7, 2019
Hi Good morning how can someone send passport to vac office ?so confused how what to do based in Nigeria
Hello when in did mine, i went to vfs office but was not allowed in, so i went to nearby cyber cafe and printed some form from them. they also gave me an account number that i paid 14k+ for 2 passport. I included a copy of the teller in an envelop and went to nearby dhl office a to send it to vfs lagos. They called me the next day and confirm the receipt of the parcel. But i have heard some people saying it is better to send it to vfs ghana directly because it is quicker but you need to have someone in ghana to send and receieve it and send it back to you i guess. please ask more people if you want to go ghana route. but vfs lagos is very slow

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Hello everyone, my visa application was approved on Feb 23, and my passport was returned to vfs ghana on feb 26. Please does anyone knows approximately how long it will take vfs ghana to send it to vfs lagos for collection? I just want to plan to know when to buy my plane ticket. I am planing on buying ticket on april 2nd because it was valid only for 2 months but I am scared if I did not receive my passport by month ending i will end up spending more money.
Please anyone who recently got his/her passport back from vfs lagos, how long did it take after visa approval. Thank you
If you sent it directly to VFS Ghana they will be the ones to send it back to you after stamping... I submitted passports via VFS Lagos and I took three weeks before I got it back...when you say your Visa was approved do you mean you got your PPR approved.. anyway, before booking for a flight be sure you have an AL or that you are exempted...

Reactions: nathan2020EE

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Did u get a refusal mail for urself and kids? And have u reapplied
Yes I did... We reapplied and got refused a second time and my husband's "approval" was withdrawn because he cannot btravel without me... So we have to sit this one out and hope by next month the restrictions would be eased....

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Im really sorry about this. So they sent another mail to your husband for the withdrawal?? How many days does the reply come? Does it take long?

Jeco

Feb 7, 2019
If you sent it directly to VFS Ghana they will be the ones to send it back to you after stamping... I submitted passports via VFS Lagos and I took three weeks before I got it back...when you say your Visa was approved do you mean you got your PPR approved.. anyway, before booking for a flight be sure you have an AL or that you are exempted...
Thank you @Annie01, My husband is PR. He stated that i am exempted and do not need AL.

Kayoe

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Yes I did... We reapplied and got refused a second time and my husband's "approval" was withdrawn because he cannot btravel without me... So we have to sit this one out and hope by next month the restrictions would be eased....
@Annie01
Wow...... didn't think they could do something like this.
Was his approval withdrawn because you are the PA and he cant travel without you?? Did they say why it was withdrawn??

How long did they take to reply you both times??

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Im really sorry about this. So they sent another mail to your husband for the withdrawal?? How many days does the reply come? Does it take long?
The initial email took just 7 working days while the second came after three days!... We will patiently wait for the restrictions to be eased..

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
@Annie01
Wow...... didn't think they could do something like this.
Was his approval withdrawn because you are the PA and he cant travel without you?? Did they say why it was withdrawn??

How long did they take to reply you both times??
They said we should consider the initial approval an error because he cannot land with me.. first email took 7 working days while the second came after three days..

iijoann

Mar 3, 2021
My Express Entry profile was approved at Accra Visa Office , Ghana on the 14th Jan. 2021. I observed that on the document section (where counterfoil details is seen) that the country of issue is the Republic of Niger, instead of Nigeria. I obtained my International passport at the Nigerian Immigration Service Office in Festac town, Lagos state, Nigeria.
I tried to board a flight from Lagos to Winnipeg and to my greatest surprise, was refused to board. The officer at the airport cited Visa issue as my personal information could not be accessed by the scanner. Upon check on my received COPR, I observed that the same error on my profile was made again on my COPR.
I am deeply worried about this especially knowing that my COPR will expire on May 12th, 2021. I have reviewed the information I filled on my profile and can confirm that the error isn't from me.