+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Derline

Oct 9, 2019
I traveled with my family( myself, my wife and our son) on friday ( 22nd of January) with KLM . From Lagos to amsterdam to calgary and finally for mcmurray. I landed fort mcmurray saturday ( 7:10pm canadian time). The canadian immigration officers are very firendly. They will collect your passport, ask for your arrive can, give you two options ( quarantine plan for 14days or take covid test immediately) and your passport will be stamped and that is all. No questions. They even helped carry our luggage. However, food items( raw meat, chicken, turkey...of which they seized my kilo of turkey oh) are not allowed.Buy winter jackets. Cold here no be harmattan oh. Na real cold. I entered -7degrees at calgary 9 i did not really feel it) , -36 degrees at fort mcmurray ( I was turning to ice internally ( lool). They will ask for your negative covid test( we did ours at arrive alive surulere, 50400 per adult). Finally, please travel.Policies can arise at anytime. Take the bold steps. They are waiting at the border to tell you with a smile: WELCOME TO CANADA
We been told people before they were arguing. Pls reduce your mic make them no go see am now come dey worry people wey dey come for back.

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Nice. Please what airline did you use?

For those thinking when should i travel, please travel oh. Dont let another man's fear hinder you. I travel-led this friday and landed without hassle. No restriction for COPR. Take the bold step and live your dream

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hello. Happy you had a safe flight! I'm assuming KLM did not request for travel authorisation letter from you and your COPR and PR visa were sufficient. Please is the option to either do 14 days quarantine or the Covid test available at every Canadian international airport i.e. Toronto airport as well?

I traveled with my family( myself, my wife and our son) on friday ( 22nd of January) with KLM . From Lagos to amsterdam to calgary and finally for mcmurray. I landed fort mcmurray saturday ( 7:10pm canadian time). The canadian immigration officers are very firendly. They will collect your passport, ask for your arrive can, give you two options ( quarantine plan for 14days or take covid test immediately) and your passport will be stamped and that is all. No questions. They even helped carry our luggage. However, food items( raw meat, chicken, turkey...of which they seized my kilo of turkey oh) are not allowed.Buy winter jackets. Cold here no be harmattan oh. Na real cold. I entered -7degrees at calgary 9 i did not really feel it) , -36 degrees at fort mcmurray ( I was turning to ice internally ( lool). They will ask for your negative covid test( we did ours at arrive alive surulere, 50400 per adult). Finally, please travel.Policies can arise at anytime. Take the bold steps. They are waiting at the border to tell you with a smile: WELCOME TO CANADA

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
We been told people before they were arguing. Pls reduce your mic make them no go see am now come dey worry people wey dey come for back.
Why your body dey pepper so? We asked you for a detailed experience you didn't give us! Thank God we got someone to answer is...

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
Reactions: nathan2020EE

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hey. Great post here. Pls I thought the only FG approved Covid test centre in Lagos is Lagosbiobank as shown on this link https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/onboarding/lab-directory. What made you choose Alive Surulere ? and how did you know the PCR test would be acceptable at the international airport?

Reactions: joyunspeakable

Doc_Vee

Jan 21, 2021
Finally got

It's in Lagos now, got courier mail today, paid, passport would be dispatched on Wednesday.
Congratulations!!!!! Please, how long did it take between submission at vfs and getting the mail that it’s going to be dispatched soon. Also, please did you need to sign a courier consent form? What courier service did you use? Thank you as you reply

Doc_Vee

Jan 21, 2021
No. I called VFS yesterday. After my persistent questions, I was told that I should expect my passport back on Thursday (all things remaining equal) and receive the e-mail on Friday for courier consent form. When did your passport get to Accra?
@Bodokaaaaa did you have to sign the consent electronically and send back by email or you had to print, sign and send back to them manually? Thank you

DETO

Dec 2, 2020
Hello. Happy you had a safe flight! I'm assuming KLM did not request for travel authorisation letter from you and your COPR and PR visa were sufficient. Please is the option to either do 14 days quarantine or the Covid test available at every Canadian international airport i.e. Toronto airport as well?
I am not sure of this

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
Good morning all, I got 2 mails from HongKong. 1) at 7:30 am acknowledgement of my ADR documents. 2) at 8:45 am, approval email. I never knew they send mail for approval. No passport request yet. We will all get there in Jesus name. Primary VO, Accra, secondary Hong Kong, aor august 29