AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
Congratulations!!!!! Please, how long did it take between submission at vfs and getting the mail that it’s going to be dispatched soon. Also, please did you need to sign a courier consent form? What courier service did you use? Thank you as you reply
I would say roughly about 6 weeks
VFS received my Envelope on the 9th of December 2020 (I sent via DHL) and I received courier consent form on the 25th of January 2021.
The courier service that sends your passport back to you is determined by VFS (They are using UPS right now).
I had to print out, fill and sign the consent form, then scan and send back with proof of payment of the courier fee.

Last edited:

Doc_Vee

Jan 21, 2021
Thank
I would say roughly about 6 weeks
VFS received my Envelope on the 9th of December 2020 (I sent via DHL) and I received courier consent form on the 25th of January 2021.
The courier service that sends your passport back to you is determined by VFS (They are using UPS right now).
I had to print out, fill and sign the consent form, then scan and send back with proof of payment of the courier fee.
[/QU
Thank you sooo much for the clarification.

Reactions: Koopidz

saintu

May 21, 2019
I just got a call from VFS requesting I make payment (7430) for the transfer of my passport. Please normally how many days or weeks does it after after this payment?

Keerah

Sep 24, 2020
Hello. I hope you’re all doing good. I’m wondering if anyone else is in my boat.

VFS tracker has been saying passport is ready for dispatch at CVAC since 15th of January, 2021. But each time I chat with vfs, they keep telling me the passport is in transit.

The waiting is really exhausting. Is anyone experiencing something similar?

Pillys

Jan 11, 2021
Hello. I hope you’re all doing good. I’m wondering if anyone else is in my boat.

VFS tracker has been saying passport is ready for dispatch at CVAC since 15th of January, 2021. But each time I chat with vfs, they keep telling me the passport is in transit.

Same as mine too oh. And it’s very frustrating. I wonder if the passport treks.

Reactions: Keerah

Derline

Oct 9, 2019

Chat or call them now please. They received some passports yesterday

Reactions: Keerah

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I will like to say this.
I think this will be useful for new ppr clinchers.
Don't go through Nigeria vfs. If you can find someone to pay into vfs Ghana account in Accra and send u the slip through courier.
Then u send the package directly to them. The fees they charge already include return courier. The process so far for me has taken less than 2 weeks. I have received conterfoil update.
I think it's the transit b/w the two vfs that's taking a lot of time for most people.
Pls how much are we supposed to pay In ghana? and when do we pay? Is it before sending through DHL or when the passports have reached ghana?