+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Ttayo

Jul 3, 2020
I got a call from the Accra visa office last week asking if I am willing to travel between now and January 2021. I answered in the affirmative and they promised I will get my stamped passports in the next few weeks. So fingers crossed.

Reactions: Canada&CO

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
I got a call from the Accra visa office last week asking if I am willing to travel between now and January 2021. I answered in the affirmative and they promised I will get my stamped passports in the next few weeks. So fingers crossed.
Waaaaoooooo! This is really encouraging! Congratulations to you.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
This is nice.

Please when is your AOR and when did you get PPR?
Also, can you share the number they used in calling you. I'd like to give them a call.

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Thanks . Yours will happen shortly.
Thanks so much!

Actually, mine has happened already. Received my passport with visa stamped August 7, & will leave Naija in November.

It was quite an interesting journey to this point, & now I look forward to life with family & friends in my new home.

Ttayo

Jul 3, 2020
Thanks so much!

Actually, mine has happened already. Received my passport with visa stamped August 7, & will leave Naija in November.

It was quite an interesting journey to this point, & now I look forward to life with family & friends in my new home.
Wow! Thats great. Congrats and see you when we get there

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
Good news guys!!!God has done it for my family.

Our Passports has been requested by IRCC. My husband is the principal applicant (inland) while I am the only dependant (currently in Nigeria). The request was made around 7pm (Canada time) yesterday. We have 15 days to send our travel documents and passport photographs.

Although we are not sure if we could forward the travel documents to seperate VAC since I am in Nigeria or together. He is yet to call IRCC for clarifications.

Please anyone with advice can help us out.
Thanks.
AOR Jan 30

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
Does anyone know if I can send my Passport directly to Accra Visa Office from Nigeria? I called VFS Lagos Nigeria and was told that the office is not collecting Passport for PR. We received Passport Request from IRCC. I am in Nigeria, Spouse in Canada.t

Please anyone who had similar experience should help me out.

Reactions: paparazzi1987

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Does anyone know if I can send my Passport directly to Accra Visa Office from Nigeria? I called VFS Lagos Nigeria and was told that the office is not collecting Passport for PR. We received Passport Request from IRCC. I am in Nigeria, Spouse in Canada.t

Please anyone who had similar experience should help me out.
Congratulations! I had a similar experience and I contacted VFS global, Accra about it. Below is the mail I got from them advising me on how to go about it.

#
Dear Pre... ,

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre for Ghana.

Good morning,
Kindly send us the following documents via DHL:

Bank Account name – International Organization for Migration
Bank name – ECOBANK Ghana Limited
Account Branch: Head office
BIC/SWIFT Code – ECOCGHAC
Account Number – 0010134402080802

Our address is
CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM
Canada Visa Application Centre
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ghana
Baptist Convention House, Abelenkpe road,
Abelemkpe, Accra, Ghana

#

Note that you can use any shipping service of your choice [I didn't use DHL to ship my package to Accra coz of high cost] to ship to them but they only use DHL to ship to applicants. Therefore, on the consent form, just write DHL as the person receiving your package on your behalf.

Paying the 331ghc was the most difficult for me, but I finally found someone that did the payment for me in Ghana & had the receipt scanned & sent to me.

Reactions: Hajimuktar

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
Congratulations! I had a similar experience and I contacted VFS global, Accra about it. Below is the mail I got from them advising me on how to go about it.

#
Dear Pre... ,

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre for Ghana.

Good morning,
Kindly send us the following documents via DHL:

Bank Account name – International Organization for Migration
Bank name – ECOBANK Ghana Limited
Account Branch: Head office
BIC/SWIFT Code – ECOCGHAC
Account Number – 0010134402080802

Our address is
CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM
Canada Visa Application Centre
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ghana
Baptist Convention House, Abelenkpe road,
Abelemkpe, Accra, Ghana

#

Note that you can use any shipping service of your choice [I didn't use DHL to ship my package to Accra coz of high cost] to ship to them but they only use DHL to ship to applicants. Therefore, on the consent form, just write DHL as the person receiving your package on your behalf.

Paying the 331ghc was the most difficult for me, but I finally found someone that did the payment for me in Ghana & had the receipt scanned & sent to me.
@Prex19 thanks for your response. I appreciate this alot.
I guess the payment to Eco Bank is for DHL delivery charges. Am I right?

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
@Prex19 thanks for your response. I appreciate this alot.
I guess the payment to Eco Bank is for DHL delivery charges. Am I right?
The payment is VFS global, Accra charges for all the services involved in having your visa transmitted to & from IRCC for stamping & courier back to you. So that charge of 331ghc include more than the DHL delivery charges.