Passports to Accra Visa Office !

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GCkey Account.
Application is in progress and also says "We need additional documents... message" . It has been like that since passport and PCC were requested in March.
I had the same status of “We need additional documents...”.

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
As of right now, still closed till further notice.
On the bright side, it means that IRRC’s Accra Visa Office, which processes PR applications, is back up and running. So that’s a good thing and something to be thankful for.

Gface123

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks for your prompt response. I am not aware of any notice stating that they are no longer working. I want to assume that they are still working.
I am still waiting to get my passport back. VFS' Global tracking service does not tell anyone much. Wondering what to do next, actually.
El jefe please drop ur number here we are in same situation mine got approved March 10, 2020

a.adenike

Jun 15, 2020
Please, does anyone know how one can send passport to Ghana VFS(they opened today) directly since Nigeria VFS are closed

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Please, does anyone know how one can send passport to Ghana VFS(they opened today) directly since Nigeria VFS are closed

I think you should contact VFS Ghana first via email to find out how exactly how this works.
It'll most probably be via using a courier service request form, which would involve you sending your passport to them via courier for forwarding to IRCC's Accra Visa Office and then back to you once your passport has been processed and stamped. It should be possible.

Regards