+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Zatara

Mar 28, 2020
Be looking out in ur gckey, once ur passport is stamped, it wld show in ur gckey, u wld probably have it back 5-6 days after stamping. I dropped mine too at vfs lekki on the 16th of March.
Hi Obioha, I also dropped my passport at Lagos vfs on 16th March. I however have not received the third email confirming that Accra VO has received it. No luck tracking too. Any updates on your side?

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hi Obioha, I also dropped my passport at Lagos vfs on 16th March. I however have not received the third email confirming that Accra VO has received it. No luck tracking too. Any updates on your side?
Does Accra VO send an acknowledgement email for reciept of passports? Haven't heard of that b4. Tracking is just showing "your processed passport has been forwarded to Canada visa office on 16/03/20"

Zatara

Mar 28, 2020
Does Accra VO send an acknowledgement email for reciept of passports? Haven't heard of that b4. Tracking is just showing "your processed passport has been forwarded to Canada visa office on 16/03/20"
Same message when I track

Since I received an email from vfs saying "Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2020-03-16 06:09:04 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email" I assumed I would get another email from them to confirm when Accra VO receives it.

Please update if you hear anything...

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019

Since I received an email from vfs saying "Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2020-03-16 06:09:04 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email" I assumed I would get another email from them to confirm when Accra VO receives it.

I think u shld be looking out in ur Gckey, that's the only place u wld be notified of any update.

Somebody in the September forum said that they just got their passport and copr, I think from Warsaw VO

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020

I don't think they send you any notification when your passport gets to the Accra Visa Office. I didn't get any.

Simply make sure that you have a GCKey account and your application is linked to it, so that you'll get a notification once your application has been approved. The message will have the final, approval date of your application, your visa counterfoil number, visa expiration date and passport number.

In meantime, pray... and give thanks and praises to God for making everything work out in your favor!
Be assured that God who started this good thing for you will surely complete it. He doesn't do half measures!

Zatara

Mar 28, 2020
I don't think they send you any notification when your passport gets to the Accra Visa Office. I didn't get any.

Simply make sure that you have a GCKey account and your application is linked to it, so that you'll get a notification once your application has been approved. The message will have the final, approval date of your application, your visa counterfoil number, visa expiration date and passport number.

In meantime, pray... and give thanks and praises to God for making everything work out in your favor!
Be assured that God who started this good thing for you will surely complete it. He doesn't do half measures!
We will all share the good news soon. Thanks

Reactions: El Jefe

evanscami

Sep 16, 2011
I submitted mine at VFS Lagos on March 03, 2020, it got stamped on March 17, 2020... and that's the same day I got the notification in my GCKey Account. So it's been 4 days since mine got stamped.

I'm still waiting for my passport to be returned to VFS so that I can pickup. I checked with VFS already today and was told that they're waiting on a delivery of another batch of passports from the embassy, which should get to their Lagos office by mid next week.
We have exactly same timeline. Submitted on 3rd, approved in 17th but yet to get the passport. Any news so far/Have u got yours yet?

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
We have exactly same timeline. Submitted on 3rd, approved in 17th but yet to get the passport. Any news so far/Have u got yours yet?
Not passport yet, no news yet.

It’s quite strange considering that a number of other folks on this forum who’s application approval came earlier than ours stated how they got their passports back with their PRVs and COPRs 5-6 (working) days after getting notifications in their GCKey accounts that their applications had been approved.

Wonder what caused the delay in returning ours!

And now VFS Global folks have suspended their services both in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana until further notice.

So, we simple have to keep praying to and trusting in God for a miracle!

yebie

Mar 4, 2020
Hi guys.
Please due to the coronavirus pandemic, I'm unable to get one of my reference letters and also haven't done my medicals.
Can I go ahead and submit my application with a LoE? Thanks

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys.
Please due to the coronavirus pandemic, I'm unable to get one of my reference letters and also haven't done my medicals.
Can I go ahead and submit my application with a LoE? Thanks
Yes. You will be given time to submit the documents you can’t get now and complete your medicals when able.

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Not passport yet, no news yet.

It’s quite strange considering that a number of other folks on this forum who’s application approval came earlier than ours stated how they got their passports back with their PRVs and COPRs 5-6 (working) days after getting notifications in their GCKey accounts that their applications had been approved.

Wonder what caused the delay in returning ours!

And now VFS Global folks have suspended their services both in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana until further notice.

So, we simple have to keep praying to and trusting in God for a miracle!
U got approved after 14days, mine has gone 16 days and no approval yet. So i think it all boils down to covid 19