+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Thanks for your empathy. According to DHL tracker it was received by the accra visa office. It was received by a certain Johncandy Anichebe is that a legit name? Do you think DHL would be a phony to just deliver it somewhere and not to the intended address? those whom ive spoken to here in Nigeria are confident that the passport is in AVO. What puzzles me is why they want me to contact ottawa to get an update about my passport/application when ottawa itself told me to contact AVO.
Where do you direct the passport to be submitted at?
What I think you should do now is that you copy Ottawa and forward the mail you receive from them to AVO. I hope you have the mail address of Ottawa with you. I hope this is going to help.

Celwinster

May 30, 2019
Where do you direct the passport to be submitted at?
What I think you should do now is that you copy Ottawa and forward the mail you receive from them to AVO. I hope you have the mail address of Ottawa with you. I hope this is going to help.
I sent it to Accra Visa Office. Now Accra has sent me three emails telling me that they are not my Visa Office and that I should contact Ottawa. Now I am flooding Ottawa emails and webforms. What is frustrating is Accra does not acknowledge that they have my passport. That is my concern now. I have sent all sorts of attachments to Ottawa. and again to accra just to confirm with them if my passport is there. I got through the ghana number but the one who answered said the visa section or anything about immigration is done only through email. my one month of PPR is due on Dec 6 as per my Abu Dhabi PPR. Now i am trembling in fear.

Reactions: Muhyy90

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
I sent it to Accra Visa Office. Now Accra has sent me three emails telling me that they are not my Visa Office and that I should contact Ottawa. Now I am flooding Ottawa emails and webforms. What is frustrating is Accra does not acknowledge that they have my passport. That is my concern now. I have sent all sorts of attachments to Ottawa. and again to accra just to confirm with them if my passport is there. I got through the ghana number but the one who answered said the visa section or anything about immigration is done only through email. my one month of PPR is due on Dec 6 as per my Abu Dhabi PPR. Now i am trembling in fear.
Kind of confused here.. Are you a Nigerian?

Celwinster

May 30, 2019
I don’t know if suggesting you to contact your MP will be a nice option.
It appears that more trouble is up ahead. Accra says they are not my visa office so what is my visa office? I emailed Lagos today and tomorrow i will call them. Since i am in nigeria maybe they are my visa office. The thing is accra has my passport. Which they refuse to address. I wonder how i can get my passport back. I emailed them several times today and they replied twice telling me to contact ottawa, which is absurd because the passport is not with ottawa. So just now i emailed them again to just return the passport to me regardless of which my visa office is. This is so stressful

Cynthia93

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra VFS
App. Filed.......
16/09/2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
13/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/01/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017
This is my story

Passport was sent to VAC Abuja on 13th November and it was delivered 15th November. Till date didnt receive any email or tracking number.
I called the embassy several times and they said my passport is not with them, they advice me to send an email which i did several times without any reply. Today i sent my friend who based in Abuja to help me check at the embassy if my passport was delivered or not. Lo and behold my passport was there. Few minutes after i received an update that my application have been .approved.

Celwinster

May 30, 2019
This is my story

Passport was sent to VAC Abuja on 13th November and it was delivered 15th November. Till date didnt receive any email or tracking number.
I called the embassy several times and they said my passport is not with them, they advice me to send an email which i did several times without any reply. Today i sent my friend who based in Abuja to help me check at the embassy if my passport was delivered or not. Lo and behold my passport was there. Few minutes after i received an update that my application have been .approved.
They let your friend in the embassy?

Cynthia93

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra VFS
App. Filed.......
16/09/2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
13/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/01/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017
They let your friend in the embassy?
Yes they allowed him in at embassy. He booked appointment online and went with a copy of my international passport. He told them he came to make inquiry

Celwinster

May 30, 2019
I am sure the passport was not given to the proxy. It was just meant to verify if the passport was there. What puzzles me is what kind of online booking method was used because i am gonna try that in accra visa office.

Cynthia93

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra VFS
App. Filed.......
16/09/2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
13/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/01/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Thank you.

I guess it's safe to conclude that PR visa is now being issued in Nigeria.

I submitted my passport at VFS Lagos, not sure how long more I have to wait to get the passport back.
Yes, so I was told. Everything happened after November 04. The online support I had a conversation with told me so. I also submitted mine on the 25th of this month. I’m hoping to get it back before the end of this new week.

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
I am sure the passport was not given to the proxy. It was just meant to verify if the passport was there. What puzzles me is what kind of online booking method was used because i am gonna try that in Accra visa office.
I'd really suggest you fly out to Accra and go to the Visa office over there in person. They sometimes hold in person interviews with Nigerian Express Entry applicants so it's possible to go there in person. I think this is the final solution to your problem. Book your ticket and go pick up your passport.