+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Kingfashone

Feb 10, 2019
Hi everyone,

Please advise. I submitted my passport at VFS Lagos on the 13th of May 2019 and up till now my cic account has not been updated and there’s been no feedback from IRCC or VFS. The tracker still shows that the passport has been forwarded to Accra VO. It’s almost a month now.

Congratulations to all those who have their PPR or COPR

Thanks in advance
Hi,
Pls email accra for update or work in to vfs office if you are in same city if not you can call vfs very early around 8am or 9am

Canaiger

May 14, 2019
Hi,
Pls email accra for update or work in to vfs office if you are in same city if not you can call vfs very early around 8am or 9am
@ Kingfashone I sent an email to accra.immigration@international.gc.ca last week and also sent another yesterday but they didn’t respond to either. Then I visited VFS and they checked their system and said it’s still at Accra VO

Many thanks for your response. I’m worried

Kingfashone

Feb 10, 2019
@ Kingfashone I sent an email to accra.immigration@international.gc.ca last week and also sent another yesterday but they didn’t respond to either. Then I visited VFS and they checked their system and said it’s still at Accra VO

Many thanks for your response. I’m worried[/QUOTE

Really, but one thing I know or have read a lot is that chances of been rejected after ppr is 1% and getting it is 99%, so worry less,timeframe is quite different but certainly it will come.

Hay04

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018

Many thanks for your response. I’m worried
We submitted on the 16th (vfs lagos)and got our passport today. You should get an update soon.

Reactions: Ayabemm

Canaiger

May 14, 2019
We submitted on the 16th (vfs lagos)and got our passport today. You should get an update soon.
@Hay04 I appreciate you sharing your experience. Your submission date is close to mine. My account was approved today and return tracker activated. Hopefully we should receive our passports tomorrow

Reactions: Som1234567

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Sorry about the stress. When your passport is ready for pickup the dispatch date on the tracker will change. Please bear in mind also that there has been public holidays since the time it was dispatched.

Hope you get it soon
This is close to true as I witnessed thesame...my passport dispatch date changed twice and at the second time I reached out to VFS Lagos and confirmed it was ready for pick up.

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Yes I am still waiting CU's I don't stay in Lagos,and the vsf staff won't even give me number to call them,to find out when it arrives,rada they said just keep checking. Even ask then the date they normally receive delivery, but still,they said any time. I should just keep checking, without minding where I came from. What a world.
Do you have your passport now? If not, check your tracker and if the date has changed, it's probably ready for pick up. More so, you could also just call them up to check.

SolidB

Jun 12, 2019
Hello all.
I have been reading for a long time now but I think I need help now.
Passport submitted through vsf ABUJA on 18th April 2019 after passport request but to date there has been no update on my account.
Kindly advise

Last edited:

Kingfashone

Feb 10, 2019
Hello all.
I have been reading for a long time now but I think I need help now.
Passport submitted through vsf ABUJA on 18th April 2019 after passport request but to date there has been no update on my account.
Kindly advise
Kindly walk into there office and present your collection paper, that's what I did and behold my passport was there ready.

SolidB

Jun 12, 2019
Kindly walk into there office and present your collection paper, that's what I did and behold my passport was there ready.
Thank you for your prompt response.
Was at the Vfs ABUJA office yesterday but passport not there and system still showing that it is still in Accra since 18th April.

Last edited: