Med's Request
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2019
Okay. Pls call them before coming to Lagos then.

Reactions: Walesby

TerryG

May 23, 2019
Pls can any one help me,CU's I went to Lagos today to retrieve passports back,but is not in their office,but my I'd tracker is still saying dispatched to vac center after I was approve on d 23rd and today in Lagos,but still my passports is not there. And the vsf refuse to tell me when I should check back,pls help me with any useful info.

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Pls can any one help me,CU's I went to Lagos today to retrieve passports back,but is not in their office,but my I'd tracker is still saying dispatched to vac center after I was approve on d 23rd and today in Lagos,but still my passports is not there. And the vsf refuse to tell me when I should check back,pls help me with any useful info.
OMG!!! that's totally crazy and unbelievable. am sorry about that..it's been exactly one week and your document hasn't arrived at the VFS in lagos, this is strange..Perhaps you can wait till end of the day if you intend to spend the night in Lagos...

Reactions: Rhiri

ngozifat

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
29-09 2017
Med's Request
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2019
If you have gone to the Lagos office and it's not yet there. You have to give them more time say go back next Friday if u are in Lagos. They will not give u info unfortunately.

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
If you have gone to the Lagos office and it's not yet there. You have to give them more time say go back next Friday if u are in Lagos. They will not give u info unfortunately.
But this is kinda insane..It wouldn't take more than 3 working days to ship a document like passport from Accra to Lagos...Ideally, do they how hold on to a passport whose application is approved?

TerryG

May 23, 2019
OMG!!! that's totally crazy and unbelievable. am sorry about that..it's been exactly one week and your document hasn't arrived at the VFS in lagos, this is strange..Perhaps you can wait till end of the day if you intend to spend the night in Lagos...
Yes I am still waiting CU's I don't stay in Lagos,and the vsf staff won't even give me number to call them,to find out when it arrives,rada they said just keep checking. Even ask then the date they normally receive delivery, but still,they said any time. I should just keep checking, without minding where I came from. What a world.

TerryG

May 23, 2019
M
But this is kinda insane..It wouldn't take more than 3 working days to ship a document like passport from Accra to Lagos...Ideally, do they how hold on to a passport whose application is approved?
Y dear Don even knw. CU's it took then that very day,to ship it to Accra,and na is been approves and dispatched to vac center. To get the passports back,is story. I just look on to God.

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Yes I am still waiting CU's I don't stay in Lagos,and the vsf staff won't even give me number to call them,to find out when it arrives,rada they said just keep checking. Even ask then the date they normally receive delivery, but still,they said any time. I should just keep checking, without minding where I came from. What a world.
Savages!!, na their way....I feel your pain bro....and what makes it worse is they will not let you know when it arrives, they will not pick call or respond to email...I just weak mehn..

TerryG

May 23, 2019
Savages!!, na their way....I feel your pain bro....and what makes it worse is they will not let you know when it arrives, they will not pick call or respond to email...I just weak mehn..
Like seriously so annoying, even called ,no respond.

Fawn1477

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019

Sorry about the stress. When your passport is ready for pickup the dispatch date on the tracker will change. Please bear in mind also that there has been public holidays since the time it was dispatched.

Hope you get it soon

TerryG

May 23, 2019
Sorry about the stress. When your passport is ready for pickup the dispatch date on the tracker will change. Please bear in mind also that there has been public holidays since the time it was dispatched.

Hope you get it soon
OK thank you

Kaysolo

Jul 10, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017 (MPNP), 13-12-2017 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
IELTS 26-06-2018; ADR 26-02-2019
Nomination.....
17-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-02-2018
IELTS Request
26-06-2018
Med's Request
MR- 04-04-2019, PAL 30-03-2019
Med's Done....
11-04-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-07-2019

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017

Hope you get it soon
If that's the case, we should pay more attention to the dispatch date because from waht i understand in this is thatthe change in date of dispatch indicates it's arrival at VFS Lagos. Is this your observation or that's the basic standard?

Reactions: Fawn1477

Fawn1477

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019
If that's the case, we should pay more attention to the dispatch date because from waht i understand in this is thatthe change in date of dispatch indicates it's arrival at VFS Lagos. Is this your observation or that's the basic standard?

Yes that's been my observation. When the dispatch date changes then it is ready for pickup

Reactions: Walesby

Canaiger

May 14, 2019
Hi everyone,

Please advise. I submitted my passport at VFS Lagos on the 13th of May 2019 and up till now my cic account has not been updated and there’s been no feedback from IRCC or VFS. The tracker still shows that the passport has been forwarded to Accra VO. It’s almost a month now.

Congratulations to all those who have their PPR or COPR

Thanks in advance