Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hello, could you please be more specific? Which section/slot in mycic account should change after/throughout the process of visa stamping in my passport?
I have submitted my passport via DHL to Abu-Dhabi embassy. Someone sent me a picture message with UAE number today morning, not sure why I havent realized soon that the guy who sent me a picture was from the embassy, so I just deleted it, unfortunately (it could be a shortcut to understand what is the status of visa stamping).
Under the "view my submitted applications and profile" where you normally have the "updated" notification. It used to show "submitted".
The slot changes to " approved" and the details of your visa plus counterfoil is shown on your profile.
After it's approved, they will send you a "pick up mail" that your passport is ready for collection. You can then authorize DHL to pick it on your behalf.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Maestroo

Robinjorda

Nov 6, 2017
The rule is that your medical is valid for one year from the day you did the test. If you can't remember the date, Just check the date on the papers you were given at the clinic.
No idea as per your 2nd question
Thanks Pal.
Yeah, I found the date 19 March on the medical slip now.

I was thinking the medical will expire from the date the IRCC offer checked and approved the medical results ( this date I don't know).
I can now estimate 3 months visa validity from date I hope to receive my passports back since I only recently submitted passport.

So big thanks to you pal for clarifications.

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Thanks Pal.
Yeah, I found the date 19 March on the medical slip now.

I was thinking the medical will expire from the date the IRCC offer checked and approved the medical results ( this date I don't know).
I can now estimate 3 months visa validity from date I hope to receive my passports back since I only recently submitted passport.

So big thanks to you pal for clarifications.
That means you have a visa that expires in March 2018.

All the best on your journey.

MarlenTleu88

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Under the "view my submitted applications and profile" where you normally have the "updated" notification. It used to show "submitted".
The slot changes to " approved" and the details of your visa plus counterfoil is shown on your profile.
After it's approved, they will send you a "pick up mail" that your passport is ready for collection. You can then authorize DHL to pick it on your behalf.
Hope this helps.
Thanks bro, do you know if upon landing, you can travel to a different province? Lets say you land in Ontario, can you travel to Quebec or Alberta? Not having the PR card in your pocket? Or they will provide with a temporary type of ID which would allow you to stay/travel throughout the Canada?

Reactions: Eaglemaniac

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Thanks bro, do you know if upon landing, you can travel to a different province? Lets say you land in Ontario, can you travel to Quebec or Alberta? Not having the PR card in your pocket? Or they will provide with a temporary type of ID which would allow you to stay/travel throughout the Canada?
I think you are free to travel anywhere in Canada upon landing in Ontario. You will have a COPR with you to use pending the collection of your PR card.

Reactions: MarlenTleu88

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Please has anyone heard from Accra visa office? Nd what's your timeline
Thanks
Lol!
Nobody has heard from them.
My passport was delivered on the 30th October, got approved on MyCIC on 21st November,2017. Meaning, my passport have been with them for 36 days and counting.
They haven't sent my pick up mail.
There is no way to call them and they haven't replied my mail.
So, you need to give them some time and be patient. That's all you can do unfortunately.

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Lol!
Nobody has heard from them.
My passport was delivered on the 30th October, got approved on MyCIC on 21st November,2017. Meaning, my passport have been with them for 36 days and counting.
They haven't sent my pick up mail.
There is no way to call them and they haven't replied my mail.
So, you need to give them some time and be patient. That's all you can do unfortunately.
Wow...
My cic hasn't even been updated to approved yet

Kacious

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Passport Req..
03-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2019
LANDED..........
05-02-2018
My passport was delivered to Accra on 9th Nov and there has been no update since then. I sent my passport with a prepaid DHL label so hopefully I don't have to wait for PUM afterwards.

Accra just be making someone change their plans upandan :confused:

Reactions: mycroft

Robinjorda

Nov 6, 2017
omigod!

I only submitted mine 24 November! ...and I am freaked out already!!! I keep checking my cic morning, afternoon and at night!
Guys, What is going on at CHC Accra??? Some here submitted 30th October?????
Arrrgh...

I called accra visa office was told they no longer take inquiries on status. Plus it was too expensive 230k/s from Nigeria on MTN.

Is it advisable to email CPC -ottawa letting them know?
Will it speed things up?

What are your thoughts guys?

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Any Pick Mails today or info from AVO?
Got my pick up mail this afternoon.
My review of additional documents is still " we need more documents" tho.
Just give it a little more time and it will be updated and approved.
All the best