+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Kaskot

Apr 7, 2018
Congratulations @infinix, I wish you all the best in Canada. Its been 31 days since my PP has been with AVO. I am yet to get my PUM but my status on MyCIC has been updated to approved and I can see my visa counterfoil. I believe my PUM will come in by God's grace. I must commend you for being so helpful with credible information. I wish you all this best in Canada and appeal to you and other members to pls stay in touch on this platform or inform members about other platforms for PR immigrants. Goodluck to Us ! Stay in touch pals !

UPDATE:

I got my COPR and Immigrant visa 10th April, 2018.

I wish successful applicants and new applicant all the best.

God bless

kakanmu

Jun 21, 2018
I can't seem to understand the delay in PUM from VFS Global lagos.

I already got notified that my processed passport has been sent to the Canadian Visa Application Center since 24th July, 2018.

How long does it take for courier to deliver to naija na? this pipo can give demself HBP sha

Anyone have an idea how long it takes for VFS to step up with a pickup mail?

Tonex_E

Apr 9, 2018
Hi, if I may ask, when did you submit your passport?
I can't seem to understand the delay in PUM from VFS Global lagos.

I already got notified that my processed passport has been sent to the Canadian Visa Application Center since 24th July, 2018.

How long does it take for courier to deliver to naija na? this pipo can give demself HBP sha

Anyone have an idea how long it takes for VFS to step up with a pickup mail?

kakanmu

Jun 21, 2018
Hi, if I may ask, when did you submit your passport?
I submitted to VFS Global on July 3rd, 2018. The last update i received to date was from the Accra Visa Office that my processed passport had been dispatched since July 24th.

Tonex_E

Apr 9, 2018
I submitted to VFS Global on July 3rd, 2018. The last update i received to date was from the Accra Visa Office that my processed passport had been dispatched since July 24th.
Thanks a lot.
It's quite a long wait, I guess you've been able to pick it up now.
I submitted on the 30th of July.

kakanmu

Jun 21, 2018
Thanks a lot.
It's quite a long wait, I guess you've been able to pick it up now.
I submitted on the 30th of July.
Well, it took forever. I'm really not impressed with VFS lagos services.
It took me to send an enquiry to them by email before they responded to confirm my passport was ready for pickup.

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Please does anyone know the current processing time for visa in accra VO, i sent my passport on the 1st of August since then no news or update. is this normal?

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
@infinix @Robinjorda @kakanmu @Tonex_E please do you get a notification of update when Mycic account is updated to approve or you just have to keep checking? thanks guys. I submitted my passport to accra and waiting
There is no notification of update. You just have to keep checking. I remember I used to check MYCIC account every evening then

chinnieM

Aug 4, 2017
@canadianleggo pls when did you send your passport?
I’l suggest you wait it out or if you have Accra Visa Office Contact, you can try to reach them. I believe the process takes about a month. I submitted my Passport on the 13th of August, my application was approved on the 30th of August ( I got notification for this) and Passport was picked up on the 11th of September.
The first step I think is for your application to be approved. Once that is done, your passport will be back in no time. All the best.

Reactions: maki22

toyrus2003

Sep 5, 2017
I’l suggest you wait it out or if you have Accra Visa Office Contact, you can try to reach them. I believe the process takes about a month. I submitted my Passport on the 13th of August, my application was approved on the 30th of August ( I got notification for this) and Passport was picked up on the 11th of September.
The first step I think is for your application to be approved. Once that is done, your passport will be back in no time. All the best.

Good day friend.

I got PPR on Thursday and I need to send my passport for stamping.

I intenddoing that on Monday via VFS and I'm aware there is a visa office in Lagos and also another in Accra.

My question:
Am I allowed to send to either Lagos or Accra?

Must it b Accra cos I observed no one is mentioning Lagos VO online?

Pls help me out.

chinnieM

Aug 4, 2017
Good day friend.

I got PPR on Thursday and I need to send my passport for stamping.

I intenddoing that on Monday via VFS and I'm aware there is a visa office in Lagos and also another in Accra.

My question:
Am I allowed to send to either Lagos or Accra?

Must it b Accra cos I observed no one is mentioning Lagos VO online?

Pls help me out.
Hi dear,

You are to submit your passport at the Lagos VFS Office, they will courier your passport to Accra. You will be given a tracking id with which you can monitor the movement. You will also be notified when your passport is back from Accra and ready for collection from Lagos VFS. Congrats on your PPR.

Reactions: tobs and toyrus2003