+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Lola34

Nov 26, 2021
Hello. Please does anyone have a trusted plug to help pay vfs fees for accra? Needed urgently. Also, any idea on current processing times? Many thanks.

Ola10762

Dec 19, 2022
Just got this email Please do you think I can pick up my passport tomorrow kindly advice..

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No xXXxXxX has been received from the IRCC Office on Mon Dec 19 2022 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.
Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards

royco

Star Member
Jan 7, 2023
Please anyone here submitted their passports to Vfs Abuja in December? I want us to track our return of our passports together.

belle1201

Dec 9, 2022
Please anyone here submitted their passports to Vfs Abuja in December? I want us to track our return of our passports together.
I sent mine on the 23rd of December. I am just receiving a message today that it has been sent to ircc ghana office today. crazy. something i sent over 3 weeks ago

Your application, tracking ID No….. has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana OC on Fri Jan 13 2023 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ghana OC for processing.

royco

Star Member
Jan 7, 2023
I sent mine on the 23rd of December. I am just receiving a message today that it has been sent to ircc ghana office today. crazy. something i sent over 3 weeks ago

Your application, tracking ID No….. has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana OC on Fri Jan 13 2023 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ghana OC for processing.
Wow. I sent mine on the 16th, and it got to Ghana on the 22nd and was sent to IRCC on the same day. Since then, I haven't heard from them.

Lola34

Nov 26, 2021

Hopefully they work faster now, no holiday for anybody anymore.

belle1201

Dec 9, 2022
Amen. For sure.
Hi i tracked my application and saw this below. Is this what you see when you track yours? it’s quite a confusing statement because on the 13th, they sent a message that it was sent to ircc ghana for processing.

Visa application, tracking ID No. ************ Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office on 2023/01/13. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

royco

Star Member
Jan 7, 2023
Hi i tracked my application and saw this below. Is this what you see when you track yours? it’s quite a confusing statement because on the 13th, they sent a message that it was sent to ircc ghana for processing.

Visa application, tracking ID No. ************ Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office on 2023/01/13. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
This is the latest update I saw. The email from Vfs said it was sent to IRCC, but the online tracking said the same thing as you have in bold.