+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Haredrop

May 21, 2022
Visa Office......
Accra
Hello everyone,
On the 1st of September I got this message
Your application, tracking ID No. 2022XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been dispatched to the IRCC Office,on Thu Sep 01 2022 for processing.

Regards,

VFS Global

And ever since then, when I track with the given ID, I still get same message that it has been dispatched to IRCC for processing. What do I do as there's no counterfoil generated on my gckey profile yet?

wundermag

Oct 1, 2021
Hello everyone,
On the 1st of September I got this message
Your application, tracking ID No. 2022XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been dispatched to the IRCC Office,on Thu Sep 01 2022 for processing.

Regards,

VFS Global

And ever since then, when I track with the given ID, I still get same message that it has been dispatched to IRCC for processing. What do I do as there's no counterfoil generated on my gckey profile yet?
Same here. Does anyone have an approximate timeline?

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXX Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office on 2022/09/05. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Haredrop

May 21, 2022
Visa Office......
Accra
Same here. Does anyone have an approximate timeline?

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXX Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office on 2022/09/05. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
When did you send yours to them? I sent mine on the 26th of August, 2022. Have you tried reaching out to them via email or phone call? I am concerned because someone that sent his on the 30th of August already has counterfoil details displayed on gckey as at last week Friday (September 9th)

wundermag

Oct 1, 2021
When did you send yours to them? I sent mine on the 26th of August, 2022. Have you tried reaching out to them via email or phone call? I am concerned because someone that sent his on the 30th of August already has counterfoil details displayed on gckey as at last week Friday (September 9th)
Mine was delivered on Thursday, August 25 . I emailed them around August 30 for timeline, and they responded saying it is at the discretion of the embassy,

wundermag

Oct 1, 2021
IRCC was updated with counterfoil information Thursday 29-Oct-22. Received text update today: Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX is on transit and been dispatched to the Canada Visa Applicat through the Ghana OC Office, on date for processing.

Oct 13, 2022
Has anyone received update from Accra visa office or VAC recently? I am submitted on September 09, and not heard from them till date.
Is there anyone who submitted on similar date as mine?

Henry_S

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Does anyone know the current fee to mail passport directly to Accra VFS. Hard to get a hold of them. Is it still GHC 565?

Henry_S

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Got a confirmation from VFS Ghana. Pasting this here in case anyone needs it. Their contact email is: info.canghaiom@vfshelpline.com.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We acknowledge receipt of your message. Kindly send the following documents to us via DHL

• Passport
  • Letter from IRCC
  • CVAC Consent Form – Pages 1 and 2 only (see attached)
  • Typed Return address, telephone number and email address on a sheet of paper
  • Payment slip of GHC565.00 (per person if you live in any other country within Africa)
  • Required size passport pictures – Permanent Resident Applicants(50mmX70mm with date, name and address of studio behind one photo)
  • Any other documents required – Permanent Resident Applicants
Bank details:
Bank Account name – International Organization for Migration
Bank name – ECOBANK Ghana Limited
Account Branch: Head office
BIC/SWIFT Code – ECOCGHAC
Account Number – 1441000695744

**FEES INCLUDE RETURN OF YOUR PASSPORT.
Address;
(CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM)
Canada Visa Application Centre
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ghana
Baptist Convention House, Abelemkpe road,
Abelemkpe, Accra, Ghana
Tel: +233302750200

Reactions: PitObi23

PitObi23

Jul 28, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
Hello guys, how does one pay the fees to Vfs Accra to send their passport directly to Accra if you don't know any one with a Ghanaian bank account? Are there agencies that can help with this?