+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

ladele

Feb 21, 2022
Greetings all. My partner received the following update for his CoPR/ visa.

“The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Centre Ghana OC. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC”.

What does this mean? Has the passport actually been processed? It’s been less than 3 weeks since we shipped it via VFS from Lekki to Accra. We’re so close but the wait is exc
It means the passport has been processed and is on the way back to your VFS center. I received the same message too last week. I got another message the next day that my passport had been received in VFS Lagos. I received my stamped passport yesterday.

The content of the automated messages from VFS just needs to be written properly.

nmorji

Mar 30, 2022
It means the passport has been processed and is on the way back to your VFS center. I received the same message too last week. I got another message the next day that my passport had been received in VFS Lagos. I received my stamped passport yesterday.

The content of the automated messages from VFS just needs to be written properly.
oh wow oh. thanks for the exciting and quick reply. it seems to good to be true after reading so many delays for others

ladele

Feb 21, 2022
oh wow oh. thanks for the exciting and quick reply. it seems to good to be true after reading so many delays for others
I think I misread your message. The messages from VFS are similar and it's easy to mix up the messages. I think your message actually means it's still on the way to IRCC. For reference, this is the sequence of messages you would receive from VFS (for Lagos, Nigeria applicants):

Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXX is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos Office, on XXXXXX for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXX. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXX has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana OC on XXXXX and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ghana OC for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria

Your application, tracking ID XXXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on XXXXXXX

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on XXXXX at the Canada Visa Application Centre, CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on XXXXXX and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on XXXXXX and has been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre Ghana OC. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on XXXXXXX at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXX has been collected from the Canada Visa Application Centre,Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos on XXXXXX. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

ekt_

Jan 20, 2022
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
Good day everyone,

I got this email this morning, 'the decision envelope for your application, ..., has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO.'

Please I will like to know the timeline for me to receive the physical document in my house. Thanks.

Elnora

Jul 26, 2021
Good day everyone,

I got this email this morning, 'the decision envelope for your application, ..., has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO.'

Please I will like to know the timeline for me to receive the physical document in my house. Thanks.
Please how long did it take for the passports to get to ircc for stamping...mine was dispatched since May 4th and I still haven't gotten any mail stating Ircc has gotten the passport

AniChi

Jan 12, 2021
Passport submission timeline
Passport request: 31st March
Passport picked up: 4th April
Passport dispatched through Vfs Lagos: 7th April
Passport Delivered from Vfs to IRCC Accra: 22nd April
Under process @ IRCC : 25th April
Passport dispatched from IRCC: 13th May
Passport received by vfs Lagos and dispatched: 18th May
Passport received back with Visa stamp +COPR* : 20th May

Reactions: nmorji and Haredrop

EdmundDantes

Jan 27, 2020
Hi Guys so my passport was delivered to me today
My timeline for passport submission is as follows:

Passport request: 11th April 2022
Passport delivered to VFS:13th April 2022
Passport dispatched: 20th April 2022
Application / Envelope for decision received in ghana: 5th May 2022
Application received and in Process: 9th May 2022
Decision Envelope received From IRCC : 12th May 2022
Decision envelope received and dispatched to Canada Visa Application Centre Ghana OC : 16th May 2022
Mail from IRCC indicating application approved on GcKey: 17th May 2022
Passport received in Lagos ( later picked by dhl) : 23rc May 2022
Passport Delivered: 24th May 2022

Reactions: Zinnygirll

Haredrop

May 21, 2022
Visa Office......
Accra
Hi Guys so my passport was delivered to me today
My timeline for passport submission is as follows:

Passport request: 11th April 2022
Passport delivered to VFS:13th April 2022
Passport dispatched: 20th April 2022
Application / Envelope for decision received in ghana: 5th May 2022
Application received and in Process: 9th May 2022
Decision Envelope received From IRCC : 12th May 2022
Decision envelope received and dispatched to Canada Visa Application Centre Ghana OC : 16th May 2022
Mail from IRCC indicating application approved on GcKey: 17th May 2022
Passport received in Lagos ( later picked by dhl) : 23rc May 2022
Passport Delivered: 24th May 2022
Congratulations
Did you send your passport through VFS Lagos?

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hi all. I got this from Abuja VAC yesterday:Your application, tracking ID No……………. is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja Office, on Friday for processing.

does it mean that it went directly from the Abuja center to Accra IRCC? @Missjacksonifyounasty @ladele

Last edited:

Sammiyon

Jun 14, 2022
Hi all. I got this from Abuja VAC yesterday:Your application, tracking ID No……………. is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja Office, on Friday for processing.

does it mean that it went directly from the Abuja center to Accra IRCC? @Missjacksonifyounasty @ladele
Please can you make an update here when your timeline changes.. I think yours and mine was sent the same time though couldn't track.. I've been trying to track my passport but to no avail