+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Missjacksonifyounasty

Feb 9, 2022
Yes. Applied in Lagos. To be delivered to a Lagos Address. VFS Lagos didnt provide any tracking ID nor website for their vide partner courier.
Wow. When did you submit your passport? You need that Tracking id, so you can keep an eye on your passport. Basically they didn’t send you any email update the day you submitted it??? But the courier service gave you a tracking number right?

Osaa

Mar 18, 2022
My passport is ready for collection. VFS Lagos sent me an email containing courier delivery form. I filled it and sent it back via email. Later same day Fri April 29th, I got a notification from VFS that "decision envelope has been couriered from Visa Application Centre on vide courier partner, to track the status of the shipment, please visit visit courier partner website."

VFS did not state the "vide courier partner" nor their website, nor give any proper information on how to track the parcel".

BussyBaby

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
My passport is ready for collection. VFS Lagos sent me an email containing courier delivery form. I filled it and sent it back via email. Later same day Fri April 29th, I got a notification from VFS that "decision envelope has been couriered from Visa Application Centre on vide courier partner, to track the status of the shipment, please visit visit courier partner website."

VFS did not state the "vide courier partner" nor their website, nor give any proper information on how to track the parcel".
Congratulations. What is your timeline please? I did a one way courier with DHL. I’m thinking of going back to DHL to pay for the return service. I don’t want to use this “vide courier partner” just because this VFS service is expensive.

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Congratulations. What is your timeline please? I did a one way courier with DHL. I’m thinking of going back to DHL to pay for the return service. I don’t want to use this “vide courier partner” just because this VFS service is expensive.
Good morning @ BussyBaby, I also did a one way courier with DHL. Is it possible to go pay for return services with DHL? I have a family of 4 and from what I gathered, I have to pay for each passport differently for a package coming as one. That is insane. More I'm scared of the delay that can be associated with vfs as I have already experienced. Please can you shed more light on if we can now pay DHL for the return services. Thank you

BussyBaby

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Good morning @ BussyBaby, I also did a one way courier with DHL. Is it possible to go pay for return services with DHL? I have a family of 4 and from what I gathered, I have to pay for each passport differently for a package coming as one. That is insane. More I'm scared of the delay that can be associated with vfs as I have already experienced. Please can you shed more light on if we can now pay DHL for the return services. Thank you
Hello, I’m also not sure either but I will go to DHL on Wednesday to find out if this is possible.

Missjacksonifyounasty

Feb 9, 2022

You’re going to have to call them because that’s reckless of them.

Reactions: Osaa