+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

ladele

Feb 21, 2022
On the 20th of April I received the message from VFS:
Your application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Wed Apr 20 2022

Today I received another message from VFS:
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on Thu Apr 28 2022 and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application.

In between, I did not receive any acknowledgement from IRCC that they received my passport nor has there been any update on profile. Please what does this mean?

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Good afternoon house, pls I received a mail today that my decision envelope is ready for pick up at vfs global abuja and details of canada logistics account no was sent to me. My question is:
1. Can't I opt to use dhl rather than their internal courier.
2. The #16,800 charge is it for each passport or the whole package of 4 passports for all members of my family.
3.is there any form to fill for the purpose.

Thanks in advance

D-star

Nov 9, 2020
I received it a few mins ago. Does this mean it's at Lagos VFS?
I received another message about an hour ago

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on Thu Apr 28 2022 and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Hello folks, My passport is with UPS as at today. Total processing was 6 weeks from 11th March drop off at VFS Lekki to today 28th April 2022.

Goodluck to everyone out there.
Please can I ask about your update on gckey? Did it change from action required to submitted or to approved?

Osaa

Mar 18, 2022
Hello folks, My passport is with UPS as at today. Total processing was 6 weeks from 11th March drop off at VFS Lekki to today 28th April 2022.

Goodluck to everyone out there.
Great. Did you get a notification that it is with UPS? Please how did you know? I have not received any notification from them after completing the courier form they sent to me and making payment of 15120Naira.

Dexter_Akintunde

Oct 26, 2021
Great. Did you get a notification that it is with UPS? Please how did you know? I have not received any notification from them after completing the courier form they sent to me and making payment of 15120Naira.
I was at UPS office earlier today. They should be delivering tomorrow.

Reactions: Osaa

D-star

Nov 9, 2020
For anyone who received the 'ready for collection' message yesterday, has your profile been updated with the counterfoil?