+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

ladele

Feb 21, 2022
Hey guys, I realised that my PPR stated that I must send my passport within 30 days.

The date on the PPR was the 1st of April and I sent my passport to VFS Lagos on the 4th of April. However, IRCC Accra is yet to acknowledge receiving the passport and it would soon be 30 days.

Does this matter?

Please I need responses.

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hey guys, I realised that my PPR stated that I must send my passport within 30 days.

The date on the PPR was the 1st of April and I sent my passport to VFS Lagos on the 4th of April. However, IRCC Accra is yet to acknowledge receiving the passport and it would soon be 30 days.

Does this matter?

Please I need responses.
Ño it doesn't. Were you asked to upload it on your account?

SheyiDeji

Jun 13, 2021
My time line is one of the most ridiculous outliers: 5years!!!

My application for PR was submited March 2017!

Did interview June/July 2018 in Accra.
Then there was no feedback/ response for 2 years: 2019 and 2020.

Response came again in Mid 2021.
Did medical and Poilice Report again between Mid 2021 to Dec 2021.

Passport received at VFS Lagos: 21 Feb.
Passport at IRCC March 4th
Passport ready for Collection April 22nd.

It was a rollercoaster with a happy ending for me.
Wow..
This looks like my timeline... Did you get any ADR after you submitted your passports?

What was the interview for? It is my prayer I get Counterfoil tomorrow

Okundaye

Sep 12, 2020
Wow..
This looks like my timeline... Did you get any ADR after you submitted your passports?

What was the interview for? It is my prayer I get Counterfoil tomorrow
How far,any news? Our passports the delay is becoming unbearable,I still got ADR two weeks ago for police certificate

D-star

Nov 9, 2020
Are you using their mailing option? Do you know how the process works to receive processed passport at desired address?
No, I'm picking up from VFS. But I believe they send it to the Nigerian return address you gave them.

Osaa

Mar 18, 2022
No, I'm picking up from VFS. But I believe they send it to the Nigerian return address you gave them.
They are not responding to my email. I have completed the courier form and sent payment details to them. I believe they are supposed to send a tracking number. But no response!

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Good afternoon house, pls I received a mail today that my decision envelope is ready for pick up at vfs global abuja and details of canada logistics account no was sent to me. My question is:
1. Can't I opt to use dhl rather than their internal courier.
2. The #16,800 charge is it for each passport or the whole package of 4 passports for all members of my family.
3.is there any form to fill for the purpose.

Thanks in advance