+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Orochimaru9

Jan 5, 2021
Wow. So no one has heard from VFS Accra is a week?
If your application is pending on VFS Accra I'd strongly suggest you call them, had to follow up with about two calls and I got my tracking details today.
The lady I spoke to earlier had mentioned that my passport has been processed and would be sent to Accra VO this week but after our call I got an email with my tracking saying it has been sent. I guess my call may have prompted them to work on it

Missjacksonifyounasty

Feb 9, 2022
If your application is pending on VFS Accra I'd strongly suggest you call them, had to follow up with about two calls and I got my tracking details today.
The lady I spoke to earlier had mentioned that my passport has been processed and would be sent to Accra VO this week but after our call I got an email with my tracking saying it has been sent. I guess my call may have prompted them to work on it
Okay I’ll do that. Thanks

Missjacksonifyounasty

Feb 9, 2022
I just called VFS, they said it takes about 6-7 weeks for the stamping and shipping process. That sounds like a month and a half starting from the date the passport got to them.

Reactions: Mo79

Orochimaru9

Jan 5, 2021
I just called VFS, they said it takes about 6-7 weeks for the stamping and shipping process. That sounds like a month and a half starting from the date the passport got to them.
They're probably giving buffer for all processes to happen, I think it happens in less though, still good to have a timeline.
Dealing with the anxiety is something else, we just need to stay calm, we've been patient for this long, I'm sure a little extra won't hurt..DM?

Missjacksonifyounasty

Feb 9, 2022
They're probably giving buffer for all processes to happen, I think it happens in less though, still good to have a timeline.
Dealing with the anxiety is something else, we just need to stay calm, we've been patient for this long, I'm sure a little extra won't hurt..DM?
Right. This is the last hurdle, I will stay calm and exercise patience. Thank you.

Osaa

Mar 18, 2022
My application when tracked shows it's been in transit from Visa Application Center in Accra back to VFS Lagos where I applied. This has been the status since April 4th!

It's been over 2 weeks. How long does it take stamped passport to be couriered from VFS Ghana back to Lagos?

Ajourney

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Tu
My application when tracked shows it's been in transit from Visa Application Center in Accra back to VFS Lagos where I applied. This has been the status since April 4th!

It's been over 2 weeks. How long does it take stamped passport to be couriered from VFS Ghana back to Lagos?
This is a bit worrying. Mine in transit since April 8. I was really hoping to get it this week. I called VFS Lagos they said 2 weeks but holiday will affect. Which I am really confused about do they send it to Abuja before Lagos?!?! Add two days to your two week time line. So fingers crossed for before the end of today or tomorrow.

Ajourney

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021

Hi any update on your passport?

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hi! Here's the timeline below

Feb 11- drop off at UPS freedom way
Feb 14- VFS Lagos sent a notification the passport was in transit to the IRCC office
Feb 25- Passport received at VFS Ghana
March 17- Passport received at IRCC office
March 21- Passport dispatched back to VFS Ghana
March 29- Passport received at VFS Lagos
March 29- Passport picked by UPS at VFS Lagos
March 30- Passport delivered to the address I provided
Hey does sending the passport straight to VFS Accra make things the time shorter and how do I pay? The process if you know.

Missjacksonifyounasty

Feb 9, 2022
So today I got an email from VFS stating that my decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC office to Canada visa application center in CVO. I’m hopeful and anxious.

BussyBaby

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
So today I got an email from VFS stating that my decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC office to Canada visa application center in CVO. I’m hopeful and anxious.
Hello could you please share your timeline. I got an update yesterday that mine has been received at the IRCC office. Just trying to figure out the timeline between when it is received and when it is dispatched.