+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Bismark Addai

Mar 21, 2024
Hi Bismark,
After submitting your passport . How long did it take before you received update from VFS on the receipt of your passport ?
My passport was delivered to VFS via dhl on thursday but so far i haven’t received any communication from VFS.
Which month and date did you submit it

Luke Abdul

Apr 1, 2024
Hi Bismark,
After submitting your passport . How long did it take before you received update from VFS on the receipt of your passport ?
My passport was delivered to VFS via dhl on thursday but so far i haven’t received any communication from VFS.
Mine was delivered by DHL on Wed 20th March, 2024 but still no word whatsoever from VFS.

Nanayawh

Jan 17, 2024
Yh
Mine was delivered by DHL on Wed 20th March, 2024 but still no word whatsoever from VFS.
I heard there is some backlog due to the internet issues that happened. Someone submitted on 11th March and got notification on 25th March that the passport was now sent to ircc office.

Bismark Addai

Mar 21, 2024
I hope so. Sure, will keep you in the loop when there is any development
The last update I got from VFS was 4th March saying that my application has been received and is under process at IRCC office. I haven’t heard from them again when I submitted the passport via DHL

Luke Abdul

Apr 1, 2024
Hi Luke,

No word yet.
Did you pay for the courier to return your passport to you after stamping?
I learnt without that they will not be able to process it.
Yes, I did. And I added the receipt to the package. I feel it's just not appropriate that they're keeping us in the dark for that long. At least a means to track and know the status of the passport would have kept us at ease. Anyway, let's keep hoping they get in touch with us soon.
Thanks!

Reactions: Nanayawh

Luke Abdul

Apr 1, 2024
I heard from them just 3rd April (Wednesday) saying that the decision envelope has been dispatched from IRCC office to visa application center. So my agent went for it that day. We didn’t wait for their collection mail. Glory be to God I have my visa now
Congrats! I'm happy for you!
And thanks for the update

Nanayawh

Jan 17, 2024
Yes, I did. And I added the receipt to the package. I feel it's just not appropriate that they're keeping us in the dark for that long. At least a means to track and know the status of the passport would have kept us at ease. Anyway, let's keep hoping they get in touch with us soon.
Thanks!
Try calling customer service line as well. Is your visa a study visa?

Luke Abdul

Apr 1, 2024
Try calling customer service line as well. Is your visa a study visa?
Their customer service line sucks. Extremely difficult to get through and when you rarely do, they never answer. Tried countless times last week but to no avail.
Mine is a work visa.

Nanayawh

Jan 17, 2024
Their customer service line sucks. Extremely difficult to get through and when you rarely do, they never answer. Tried countless times last week but to no avail.
Mine is a work visa.
Oh okay then relax it will surely be stamped. I was able to get through to them early in the morning around 8am but no useful information was given. They said they have a lot of passports thst yhey are processing and that once dhl has delivered , It’s with them so no reason to worry.

Reactions: Luke Abdul