+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

creative56

Dec 4, 2023
Nothing yet, this is the 9th week. Hopefully soon. For context - when I submitted in July, I got my passport back in 3 weeks. I got married and added my spouse(we submitted together).

crown-me

Jan 8, 2024
Good day everyone, please I am new here. Though I submitted my passport like over two months ago for Canada PR, and I've not received any message whatsoever from ircc. I'm so worried what could have happened to my passport. Please what do you think I can do next?

niibroda

Feb 7, 2024
Hi,

I received a message from IRCC asking me to submit my passport. I submitted it a week after the message.

A friend also made a passport submission a day before i made mine. (his on monday and mine on tuesday)

He received his passport same week friday from VFS ghana. I still haven't heard from VFS or IRCC since submission about my application.. It's been a few weeks. The only email i have from the vfs is the dispatch email of my passport from VFS to IRCC on the very day i made the submission. I'm starting to get worried. Any reasons as to the delay and has anyone experience anything similar..

When i track my application progress in IRCC account i still get----- Final Decision: Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below. (Basically nothing has changed) since i received the message from IRCC to submit my passport.
Visa Type... Visit
Friends Visa Type .... Visit

mastro

Mar 4, 2024
Hi,

I received a message from IRCC asking me to submit my passport. I submitted it a week after the message.

A friend also made a passport submission a day before i made mine. (his on monday and mine on tuesday)

He received his passport same week friday from VFS ghana. I still haven't heard from VFS or IRCC since submission about my application.. It's been a few weeks. The only email i have from the vfs is the dispatch email of my passport from VFS to IRCC on the very day i made the submission. I'm starting to get worried. Any reasons as to the delay and has anyone experience anything similar..

When i track my application progress in IRCC account i still get----- Final Decision: Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below. (Basically nothing has changed) since i received the message from IRCC to submit my passport.
Visa Type... Visit
Friends Visa Type .... Visit
Hi, have you received any update. I submitted late February as well. Hoping for response from IRCC too.

Bismark Addai

Mar 21, 2024
Hello everyone
I submitted my passport physically in VSF Abuja on the 5th of July, got a mail on the 6th that it has been received and under process at ircc, till today no update, and whenever I check the tracking it will show, your application is under process.
is this normal? Did anyone submit their passport here in vsf office Abuja ? And what’s your update.
I have been seeing people getting update of their passport sent to Ghana, I have not gotten such update too.
please if you use Abuja vsf recently can you share your experience.
I have the same problem in Ghana here. It’s still under process since 4th March 2024. When did you receive it please

Bismark Addai

Mar 21, 2024
I submitted my passport via DHL. The last update I got from VFS is my application is received and is under process at IRCC office on 4th March 2024. I haven’t heard from them again till now

Nanayawh

Jan 17, 2024
I submitted my passport via DHL. The last update I got from VFS is my application is received and is under process at IRCC office on 4th March 2024. I haven’t heard from them again till now
Hi Bismark,
After submitting your passport . How long did it take before you received update from VFS on the receipt of your passport ?
My passport was delivered to VFS via dhl on thursday but so far i haven’t received any communication from VFS.

Last edited: