NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
I sent a mail to the high commissioner Ghana and I got this response.

"Good day,

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a response, as you have not submitted enough information to allow us to identify you as a client.

Specifically, we require the following details about the applicant(s):

· Full name (as it appears in the passport)

· Date of birth (as it appears in the passport)

· File number (letter B, V, S, G, R or W followed by nine digits), if known

· Passport number and country of issuance

· Telephone number with country and regional codes

Regards,

Pls who knows where I can get the file number or is it the express entry profile number??

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
I sent a mail to the high commissioner Ghana and I got this response.

"Good day,

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a response, as you have not submitted enough information to allow us to identify you as a client.

Specifically, we require the following details about the applicant(s):

· Full name (as it appears in the passport)

· Date of birth (as it appears in the passport)

· File number (letter B, V, S, G, R or W followed by nine digits), if known

· Passport number and country of issuance

· Telephone number with country and regional codes

Regards,

Pls who knows where I can get the file number or is it the express entry profile number??
When you got AOR1 the number on it together with the ICU is the file number. It starts with a capital letter

Reactions: Yubsco

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Hello everyone,
I’ve finally received my Passport back. The wait is over .

Thanks a lot for all the info and kind words. I pray that those also waiting for theirs will all receive it in Jesus name… I’ll be checking the forum from time to time. Thanks again y’all. Have a beautiful day and Goodluck.

DantePam

Oct 6, 2021
Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot for all the info and kind words. I pray that those also waiting for theirs will all receive it in Jesus name… I’ll be checking the forum from time to time. Thanks again y’all. Have a beautiful day and Goodluck.
Share your timeline please

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Hello everyone,

Hearty Congratulations Queen Dee.

Reactions: Iamqueendee

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Hi everyone. This is the current message being dispayed in my tracker; "Visa Application Tracking ID No.............is under process at the Canada Visa Office".

Any idea of the stage the passports are now?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi everyone. This is the current message being dispayed in my tracker; "Visa Application Tracking ID No.............is under process at the Canada Visa Office".

Any idea of the stage the passports are now?
Means VFS have submitted the passports to the high commission, watch out for updates on your cic account. Once it's approved there, it will take a few days for VFS to pick it up then dispatch to you.

Reactions: Neyoyo

Pamelanie

Oct 24, 2021
Hello Everyone

The last mail I got from VFS was on the 28th of October that said my passport was in transit to IRCC office in Accra for processing. Since then I’ve not gotten any update. I called VFS today and they said my passport is still in the embassy and hasn’t been released to them yet. Please is this normal? Should I be worried?? My application was approved on the 26th with counterfoil so I really don’t know why they’ll hold onto the passport for this long.

One thing I can’t seem to understand is how people that send directly to Accra seems to get theirs processed faster and sent back to them in two weeks but those sending through VFS Abuja or Lagos gets to wait for a month and a half. Are there separate departments that’s work of them.

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Hello Everyone

The last mail I got from VFS was on the 28th of October that said my passport was in transit to IRCC office in Accra for processing. Since then I’ve not gotten any update. I called VFS today and they said my passport is still in the embassy and hasn’t been released to them yet. Please is this normal? Should I be worried?? My application was approved on the 26th with counterfoil so I really don’t know why they’ll hold onto the passport for this long.

One thing I can’t seem to understand is how people that send directly to Accra seems to get theirs processed faster and sent back to them in two weeks but those sending through VFS Abuja or Lagos gets to wait for a month and a half. Are there separate departments that’s work of them.
Hi Pam
This happened to a friend she sent a mail to Vfs and copied IRCC , 4hours later she got an update and the following week she received her Passport.
I think they must have forgotten to scan your passport when they received it from the embassy.

It’s just Nigeria with the messed up system that’s all.

Pamelanie

Oct 24, 2021
Hi Pam
This happened to a friend she sent a mail to Vfs and copied IRCC , 4hours later she got an update and the following week she received her Passport.
I think they must have forgotten to scan your passport when they received it from the embassy.

It’s just Nigeria with the messed up system that’s all.
@Iamqueendee Thanks for the response. Will mail them first thing tomorrow morning. Did she mail VFS Nigeria or Ghana?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hello Everyone

These two offices are notorious for sending passports in batches. Just stay calm, they will return it back to you soon.

Reactions: Pamelanie

Pamelanie

Oct 24, 2021
These two offices are notorious for sending passports in batches. Just stay calm, they will return it back to you soon.
Thanks but I can’t stay calm thinking that my passport has probably been dumped and forgotten somewhere in their office or lost in transit. This people should be dealing with people’s package with a sense of urgency. This batch thing makes no sense to me. At the end of the day someone that submitted his/her passport later than me will receive theirs and VFS will still be speaking the same grammar anytime I call.
There should be a systematic way to which they handle packages/passports they receive on a daily basis. As soon as a passport come in, they should endeavor to push it out for processing ASAP, by the time they start waiting for it to pile up they start getting confused and by that time they start mixing up up and people that first submitted theirs first gets left behind.

Omo, I don’t even know again. This thing don tire me. I keep refreshing my mail every 2 minutes hoping to get something from them.