Datafricangurl

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Don’t know
Did you recall before your 30 days elapse or after?
My 30days elapsed, I chatted with different VFS and Kenya and Cairo asked me to still send it, I chose Kenya, the 30 days rule don't count with some VFS, just do a life chat or email with them and see who will accept you after your expired submission deadline, then you can recall

Datafricangurl

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Don’t know
How many days did it took for them to ship our your passport to you after the recall request?
That same day, this was in March so I guess VFs was working faster. I had DHL pick it up that Afternoon and I recieved it 2 days later before resending it to Kenya

Bonothereagle

Star Member
Aug 22, 2022
That same day, this was in March so I guess VFs was working faster. I had DHL pick it up that Afternoon and I recieved it 2 days later before resending it to Kenya
I see. Noted on this. So you had to book a courier to get it shipped to you? I thought that the VO would book the courier and send the passport to you.

Kkems

Aug 23, 2022
My 30days elapsed, I chatted with different VFS and Kenya and Cairo asked me to still send it, I chose Kenya, the 30 days rule don't count with some VFS, just do a life chat or email with them and see who will accept you after your expired submission deadline, then you can recall
Oh wow
Nice, thank you.
So how many days did it take with Kenya to stamp?

Kkems

Aug 23, 2022
Can you please also send me the email you chatted with?
Thank you

thrissur

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hi,

i am currently in the Netherlands , I sent my passport for stamping after receiving my copr on 12 june to Hague and it reached the London office from there on 15 th June . I’m still waiting . No information here . I need the passport to get myself registered here in the Netherlands but the London visa office isn’t replying or being helpful . Anyone who received their passport to the Netherlands recently around the same timeline . I’m already pretty worried .
Did you receive your passport with copr?

Starboy12

Jul 6, 2021
Guys my passport is on its way back to me, finally. I got a message directly from the embassy this morning that my visa has been printed and about one hour after that, I got notification from VFS that decision envelope is on its way back.
Slightly over 6 weeks in total, but only because I sent a lot of distress mails to them everyday! Wheeeww!
COR: Ireland

ChiefOd

Nov 4, 2019
Guys my passport is on its way back to me, finally. I got a message directly from the embassy this morning that my visa has been printed and about one hour after that, I got notification from VFS that decision envelope is on its way back.
Slightly over 6 weeks in total, but only because I sent a lot of distress mails to them everyday! Wheeeww!
COR: Ireland
Great news! happy for you!...Please can you share those emails you had correspondence with? Thank you

Starboy12

Jul 6, 2021
Yeah got my passport last week with my COPR.
My friend also got his passport and COPR last week, his passport reached LVO on 21st July.
Better keep spamming them with emails if you’re yet to get yours back. Goodluck
Anyone heard from IRCC? This is getting more frustrating to be honest...

ChiefOd

Nov 4, 2019
My friend also got his passport and COPR last week, his passport reached LVO on 21st July.
Thanks for the update. Mine got to IRCC on July 20th. I've been sending emails since last week and will continue doing that.

worldtraveller888

Jul 22, 2022
Is there any, in particular, you included in your email? or simply just asking for an update with your UCI/application number etc? Did they eventually respond to you?